"I can't believe that you was ever with this man." Jackson commented as he picked Daniel up. "Fucking hell he stinks."

Justin took the other side of Daniel holding him up. I had to hold my nose away from the stench. We managed to walk with him out the panic room and down to the garage. They placed him in the boot of the car.

"So where are we going to go now?" I asked as I sat in the passenger seat.

Jackson shut the driver's door, Justin sat next to me up front.

Jackson pressed the button to open the doors of the garage. "I think we should head up north and leave him in an empty place."

"What are we going to do when he wakes up?" I couldn't bring myself to look at them after what I done. "He will come for me again."

Justin let out a deep sigh. "We just have to be more resilient. We cannot kill him."

I looked away from them, I wasn't asking them to kill him. I thought back to Daniel he has so much hate for me inside him. I just knew this was not going to be the end of our saga with him.

Jackson drove for an hour. He stopped when he came to a wooded area that housed a cabin. He put the car into park indicating that we all should get out.

I opened the boot first seeing that Daniel was still asleep. The twins took him out the boot and kicked opened the door. The laid him down on the floor then walked quickly back to the car.

"Let's hope he will leave us alone now." Justin said quietly it was a belief that none of us believed.

I hugged myself to Justin side as Jackson began to drive back to the city. It was wrong of me to keep Daniel prisoner, I let my emotions cloud my judgement.

"We will be okay..." I said to them needing that extra reassurance. I wanted to feel their love.

Justin wrapped his arm around my shoulder rubbing the side of my belly. "We be just fine."

We got home within the hour, the girls were watching television as Laura made dinner. Ever since Melissa has been working with for my sister Laura has been taking over her duties helping me out more at the house.

"How are they?" I asked her as this was their last day at school since the holidays are now beginning.

"They are fine. I came back with the girls to find out that you were gone. Did you go anywhere interesting?" Laura asked as she took the mince out the fridge to brown it on the stove as she was making spaghetti bolognaise

"Any accidents last night?" I asked as the girls were starting to get back to normal and no more bed wetting.

Laura shook her head. "They have been dry."

I let out a sigh, this was a good sign, as it means that they were getting over the trauma of the shooting.

"How is the baby?" I pointed at her stomach. "How was your scan today?"

Laura looked startled for a moment. "The scan showed the baby is growing fine." She turned towards me. "Let's get this dinner on the table."

I took out the cutlery from the draw ready to set it on the table. "Did you manage to settle for an apartment yet?"

Laura looked over at me smiling. "I am just waiting on the paper work." She placed her hand on her hips looking over at me. "How did you manage to date two men brothers at that?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "It sort of happened." To be honest I don't know how it came to be this way. It just felt so natural that we fell into this relationship.