"You do?" My face lit up, a huge smile on my face.

"You do?" Dinah said from behind me.

The door of my office closed and I walked over to Camila as she spoke. "At the ball, when Zayn is alone. We'll seduce him."

I did a double take. "S-Seduce him? What? That's the most dumbest idea I've ev-"

"Well, okay, then. Guess that mission you failed to complete years ago will just stay incomplete." Camila let out a dramatic sigh and slowly walked towards the door.

I thought about it. I've tried everything with this guy. Trick him, manipulate him, everything. And having that mission incomplete is bad for my record.

It was worth giving a try than living another day with him. Why the heck not.

I sighed. "Camila, wait."

She slowly turned around and smirked at me, pushing her glasses closer to her head. "Yessss?"

I tried to fight the smile that tugged the corner of my lips, rolling my eyes. "I'll consider your id-"

"Yay!" She wrapped her arms around me and jumped up and down.

I immediately pushed her off me and dusted off my suit. "Okay. Tell me more about your plan."

***

Genius. The plan was absolute genius.

I'm sure that it was going to work. Zayn is a sucker for my body.

Camila created this red lipstick that was poisonous to the opponent. I was immune to the poison, so it wouldn't affect me.

But it would definitely affect Zayn.

Underneath my black dress, I was wearing a black lace lingerie set that Dinah bought me.

If you didn't know already, black is my favorite color.

The ball was taking place at the top floor on the roof and there were lights everywhere. A few tables were around and the stars complimented the lights that hung from one corner to another. Classical music was playing in the background, setting the mood perfectly.It was kinda chilly up here tonight, but I didn't mind at all.

Camila was beside me with a glass of wine in her hand. Spies of the industry were walking around, some standing and talking. Knowing Zayn, he probably told Gigi this was a party with his 'business friends.'

"You got the plan down, right." Camila whispered over to me.

I nodded my head in response. Not tearing my eyes away from Zayn and Gigi. A smirk started to form on my lips when Gigi walked away to use the bathroom.

I placed the glass of wine that was in my hand down on the small table in front of us. "I'll be back."

I smirked at Camila before slowly making my way over to Zayn.

He noticed me walking over to him and he smirked at me. He looked at me up and down and crosses his arms over his chest. "Hello there. You look nice."

I shrugged my shoulders loosely and ran a hand through my short hair, looking at him up and down. "You don't look too bad yourself."

I took a step closer to him, close enough that our chest were almost pressed against one another. "I need your help."

"With what." His voice lowered as he looked down at me. Our height difference was kinda crazy.

I placed a finger on his chest and traced his tie slowly, I licked my lips slowly and carefully backed away. "Follow me, and I'll show you, daddy."

I heard Zayn let out an animal like growl and followed me through the crowd of people.

I swear, I have this boy wrapped around my finger.

***

We walked into my office after I scanned my hand, the door closed and I pushed Zayn up against the wall. His eyes widened in surprise and I couldn't help but giggle.

"What are you doing, Jauregui."

"Something I think both if us need desperately.." I brushed my lips against his neck as I let my drees slowly cascade down to the floor.

I stepped back, running a hand through my hair. Zayn got a good look at me and I swore I heard him curse.

I walked back closer to him with one hand behind my back. I pressed my lips against his neck, my lips moving in slow movements. I sucked on one spot on his neck that I assumed was his sensitive spot. He whimpered and I smirked. The lipstick starting to have an affect on him.

Behind my back, I was holding a dagger. But little did I know that Zayn was holding one behind his back as well..

________________________________________________

A/N: This story will most likely be 20+ chapters.

Maybe 10+. Update coming tomorrow or later on today. Sorry for typos. x

Until next time, angels. ❤
- ssweet-serenityy.