DANCE WITH THE DEVIL CHP.5

• Dedicated to The Bestest Friends a girl could ask for!

This is dedicated to 2 AWSOME FRIENDS I just want you 2 to know that you are the best friends a girl could ask for!

 Dani- i wish you the best in your new school and i want you to know that i will always miss you =')

BFF - you are the best im so glad i met you and MERRY CHRISTMAS =)

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Hello my dear fans! I’m trying to upload as fast as I can and I’m sorry that I’m sooo slow but I like my stories to be kind of perfect LOL even though I know they are not but ill improve! Plus school has me a bit busy! So please forgive me because I know I’m not the fastest uploaded!

HERE IS CHP.5 please show your love by voting and I love your comments guys!!

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

“Ms. James ……. Ms. James!” said an annoying voice

Kate! I think your teacher is calling you!!! Said my inner voice

Urgh do you ever shut up?! I answered with a massive headache threatening to come

Ummmm……NO! said the voice mocking me

Oooh that little I’m gonna…..

Unable to finish my sentence when the annoying voice said my name again

I opened my eyes to find the whole class starring at me!

Oh goody I just can’t get enough of this awesome luck I have! Notice the sarcasm!

“I hope I’m not boring you Ms. James” said the witch

“Well actually you are! I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN SIT AROUND LISTENING TO YOUR PATHETHIC LESSON!!” oh how I wished I had said that! But sadly I had enough with detention I don’t need another one so instead I answered

“Oh no not at all!” I said putting my best angel face and a sweet smile

“Good! Now back to 1997 and that includes you Ms. James” said the witch as she turned back to the board

“Bitch!” I muttered under my breath earning me a laugh from the guy next to me now what was his name again? Oh yes Cameron puff what a name!

“Nice one” he said

“Go take a long walk of a short pier” I snapped back not caring if it sounded mean or anything because right now I could turn into a ball of flames, and with that Cameron just looked away and went back to paying attention to the teacher.

Well someone is angry

None of your business you annoying little prick! I shot back

No wonder why you don’t get asked out! You must scare all the guys to death! My inner voice said while laughing

Oh yea really funny I’m laughing so hard! I said with sarcasm

Gees tell me when your period is over! And with that the voice disappeared

JERK! I thought, but at least I now had peace and quiet

My mind was still caught up about those eyes and just where in the world I had seen them.

All of a sudden I have a flashback of jakes piercing green eyes and the guy at the greave yard

And bam just like that!

“Holly crap I know who the mystery guy is” I said not realizing I said it out load and now all my class mates where laughing at me.

“Shit” I cursed under my breath once again

“Well I’m glad you do Mrs. James and just for that you just earned another detention!” My wonderful teacher said (wonderful pft yea right!)

“Now if you don’t have anything else to share with the class, we my now get back into something that is worth listening to” she said and the last words I knew where directed at me.

Damn bitch! I thought but going back to what was important was that Jake saw me! He saw me crying I bet he is just binding his time on when to use that against me! You see since of what happened with my bff I’ve been the biggest bitch to him and well I’m the first girl who hasn’t fall head over heels for him and that makes him incredibly mad, great now what am I gonna do!?

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

So what are you guys thinking so far??? Good or not??? I want to get more comments because I feel like im not getting any feedback at all and I really want to improve or know that people are actually reading this story, so like I always say feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! =)

Also i'm sorry this was so short i'll make the next one longer but i just wanted you guys to have something to read. =3

Anyway I’m going to start working on chp.6 straight away so I can upload as soon as possible. With that said MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!! BEST WISHES!!! AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! ^ _^

LOVE FROM KATE =)

Don't forget to check:

Letters To My Fluffy Friend

My BFF or Sworn Enemy

A Dark Collection Of Poetry

Cursed Love ( TVD Fan Fic)

Jane's Diary