~Chapter Fourteen

Start from the beginning

My phone dinged and I saw that Cdai had text me. I don't know what he would be texting me about especially since Breezo is right in the house.

Cdai: Ima tell u just like I tld Jela y'all better behave tonight aint nun that single shit

Me: Courtney bye✌🏾️

Cdai: Dnt make me n bro come snatch yall up

Me: I wish Breezy would

"Bae why is Cdai texting me telling me to behave."

"Cus you do."

"I didn't know I had three daddys."

"Well you know now."

"Well you know now." I said mimicking his dumbass.

"Get ya ass beat."

"By who?"

"That's why ima call LoLo."

    "Ohh okay we being petty now." I replied throwing the remote at him.

     "I'm fucking with you."

    "Don't talk to me ugly."

"You ugly."

"Fuck you nigga I'm fine as wine"

   I gave him the finger and closed the bedroom door so I can begin getting dressed.

I opened up my suitcase and began placing some outfits on the bed.

   I decided to just dress casual since we was just going out for dinner and drinks.

   "Bae!" Breezy yelled from the livingroom. I rolled my eyes wishing he just wouldn't say anything until I leave.

"Bae!!"

    "What Breezy!? Damn." I huffed.

    "I was bouta tell you something but never mind with that attitude."

   "I'm tryna get dressed but you keep distracting me."

    I grabbed my towel and headed towards the bathroom for a quick wash up. While I was stepping out my one piece this dude came bursting through the door.

      "Turn your head I'm bouta piss." I gave him a wtf look and turned on the shower.

     I rolled my eyes and carefully stepped in the shower. I began washing up immediately. I wasn't tryna run late so the girls could pester me about getting there.

    "You need company?" Breezy asked pulling the shower curtain.

   "No, but you could wash my back for me." I suggested. My poor baby been trying so hard lately. He wasn't getting anything anytime soon.

    That whole Loren Situation set him back 2 steps. He sucked his teeth and snatched the wash cloth out my hand.

    "Next time I'm not gon ask ima just hop in the shower." He said jokingly.