Road Trip part two

Emily's POV

Before prom, I wanted all of us to go on another road trip, just something to take our mind off all the preparation. I decided to wear my green hoodie and my coat. I brought some sun glasses just in case the weather was nice, depending on where we were going. We all met up and for once, Spencer was driving with Hanna in the front. I was sat in the middle of Aria and Alison. I held Alison's hand the entire drive. I could tell Aria was missing Ezra but they'd be reunited again soon. I felt the exact same, as soon as I was away from Alison for less than a minute I miss her straight away.

I fell asleep on Alison's shoulder. I looked up and she smiled so big.

"We're here" she sounded so excited.

"Where are we?" I questioned.

"My favourite place on earth. Paris!"

"Are you being serious?" I was so excited too.

We split up into two groups again. Aria, Spencer and Hanna and then Alison and I. Alison never left my side. We were both beaming from ear to ear.

Alison's POV

I was so excited to be here. If I had tons of money, this is where I would choose to live. In Paris with the one person I loved more than anything.

"I want to live here Em" I stated whilst looking at my world.

"Me too. It's so beautiful"

"Okay this place is unbelievably beautiful, the most beautiful place. But, it's nothing compared to how beautiful you are". Emily's face went so red and she covered her face with her hands. I pulled her hands into mine.

"Hey don't be shy. It's true, you're so beautiful"

"I think you're talking about yourself Ali"

I gave her a quick kiss.

"I'm definitely talking about you" 

Emily began to take photographs with her professional camera. She looked so beautiful so I saw the opportunity there to take a photo of her.

"Em look how gorgeous this photo is" I indicated for her to look at my phone.

"It's not. I mean the shops in the background are okay" Emily laughed.

"I was talking about you"

I loved complimenting her because she never knew what to say except the same back. We found a bench that overlooked the river. As soon as I sat down, the bench started to shake which made Emily laugh. God, I loved seeing her so happy. I took my own sunglasses off and stood up to go and see the river. I put my sunglasses on the pillars, I turned round for a second to look at Emily and I knocked my glasses off into the river.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I screamed.

"What?" Emily asked.

"I knocked my glasses into the river" I couldn't help but laugh.

"What a shame!" Emily replied so sarcastically.

"Well... You swim. Go on" I instructed, joking.

"Nope. We'll go buy some new ones"

Emily took my hand and I never wanted to leave this place.