'I know everything'

Emily's POV

I woke up in the hospital to see Alison stood in front of me. She was the last person I wanted to see right now.

"Em. I was so worried"

"Was you worried when you was sleeping with Elliot, Archer or whatever the bitches name was?!"

"What?"

"Don't act stupid Alison. I know everything. The girls told me"

"Emily we didn't sleep together, we kissed and I immediately regretted it. I just want you in my life. I am sick of tired of losing you"

"I was only going to be gone for a few months, it wasn't a lifetime Ali. We've been through so much worse but what I don't get is out of everybody, all the pretty girls and boys. Why him?"

"I needed somebody when you weren't there. I called him to keep me company"

"Oh I bet you did. I bet you loved it as well" I shouted at her.

"No I didn't Em. I told him I wanted a divorce and I got the papers through today. I'm finally going to be free"

"Really? That's great"

"I just want you Emily. I am so so sorry for what I did. It will never happen again"

"It can't happen again Ali. I can't keep going through this. You know how tired I am of visiting hospitals" I began to cry.

Alison's POV

"You keep overdosing on pills and it's scaring me"

"It's how I cope with pain. I don't really need you having a go to be honest. I just want to rest so get out" She demanded.

"Please stop taking them Em. I want you to be okay!"

"I'm far from okay Alison but guess who's fault that is. YOURS" She then turned her head away from me.

"Is it over for good?"

Her silence gave me the answer. As I was about to leave I saw a flame from the past. Not from mine but from Emily's. It was Maya. Before I had the chance to say anything she stabbed me repeatedly.

"That's for taking what was mine. You destroyed this girl. My girl. You should've died a long time ago"

I fell to the floor in pain and all I could hear was Emily screaming, screaming for me and for staff.