Road Trip

Third Person POV

All 5 girls decided to go on a road trip together to cheer everybody up since Hanna and Caleb split up for the billionth time, Spencer was missing Toby due to working and Aria was going through a rough patch with Ezra. So Emily and Alison decided to get out of town for the day.

Emily's POV

Spencer was driving and Alison was sat in the passenger seat whilst Hanna, Aria and I were sat in the back. Alison kept turning around to look at me, it was like she missed me but I was there. She was sad because we weren't sat next to eachother. She kept giving me puppy eyes and pouting because she knew it melted my heart and she knew that eventually I'd give in. I decided to take a photo of her doing it to use against her one day.

"Alison why are you pouting?" Asked Hanna.

"Because I'm not sat next to Emily. Pathetic I know but I don't care. Aria might as well sit on Emily's lap"

"Aw is somebody getting jealous?" I loved to wind her up. It was so funny to see another side to her. The playful side.

Again Alison pouted her lips and we arrived in some place, some where...
We all went for walks around the town centre in two groups of me and Alison and then Spencer, Hanna and Aria. We met up for something to eat before heading back to my house for a sleepover. It's been a while since we did that.

"Guys thank you for a good day. Thank you for taking my mind off things. I'm looking forward to the sleepover". Aria thanked Alison and I. Hanna and Spencer nodded in agreement. Lately I was just so happy, nothing could make me feel sad anymore,  it was like the sad side to me had disappeared and finally happiness was being sucked in to me rather than being sucked out. Alison and the girls made me the happiest girl ever.

"It'll be just like old times!" I screamed with excitement as we all got back into the car for the drive home. Alison moved to the back seat with me as she 'shotgunned' sitting next to me. I was slowly beginning to fall asleep, as I was drifting off I could feel Alison tracing each of her fingers down the side of my face and in my hair. I could feel her giving me kisses upon my cheek, in the background I heard the girls silently saying 'aww'. Hanna couldn't be more loud if she tried! She was listening to her music in the car so loudly that I had to throw a charger at her and indicate that I wanted to sleep in Alison's lap. I drifted off into a peaceful sleep until I was woken up by the smell of pizza and to see the surrounding of the girls.