Elliot

Third Person POV

About an hour after Emily and Alison got to the hospital Emily had started to wake up. She tried to sit up but she heard voices in her room so she stopped moving and tried to listen to what the people were saying. She realised that one of the voices was Alisons and by the way the conversation was going the other must Elliot.
"What are you trying to say Alison?" He asked
"I love you, I do but being back here in Rosewood with all of the girls has brought me back to old ways, old memories have come back to me, old feelings come flooding in and I just don't know if I can carry on our relationship because I know I will just end up hurting you.  As much as I hate saying this I have to honest with you. 5 years ago when me and the girls all went our separate ways I thought Emily was happy, she got her scholarship like she always dreamed of and she was finally getting what she wanted in life so I decided to try and move on and that's when I met you.  You showed me attention so I took the chance while I had it.  I'm sorry Elliot" Emily heard Alison say. She couldn't help it but her heart was beating so fast and the monitor was showing it.
"I think I'm just going to go now" Elliot said sounding very angry about what had just happened, he walked straight out of the room without saying anything else.
Alison sat with Emily for a few minutes before she needed to go and get a drink. She returned with a much needed coffee and took a seat next to Emily.
"Hey you" Emily said to the blonde sat near her.
"You're awake!" Alison said excitedly, Emily was still quite tired so she nodded slowly
"Can I say something?" Alison asked
"I don't know if you're going to believe me or not but I just wanted to say my sorry for everything that happened between us, I wish it never happened. I wish I could go back and tell myself that I was making a big mistake when I left you. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I do still love you, I always will love you and no matter what I'll be walking by your side forever"
Emily began to cry but because she was happy, she was starting to feel different emotions other than self hatred and anger.
"I love you too" she finally said