'I want the truth'

Alison's POV

"What is it? Come on say it? You're scaring me now"

"I just met with Maya" I couldn't believe what she just said.

"What? Why?" I shouted.

"I wanted to know why she came to visit you. I wanted to know if she did this to you. She basically admitted it"

"Please tell me you didn't go alone?!"

"I went with Toby, Caleb and Ezra. They stayed in the car. Ali? I want the truth" 

"About what?"

"About you and you know who..."

"Voldemort?" I tried to joke to lighten the mood. She gave me a stern look. "I already told you Em. It was a huge mistake"

"Promise me it'll never happen again" Emily looked so sad it seemed like she could just easily cry.

"I promise Em. Do me a favour? Go home, get some rest and bring your beautiful booty back later" I managed to get a huge smile out of her.

"Okay. I'll be back. I love you"

I stopped her from walking away, I motioned for her to kiss me. She leant down and gave me the most sweetest kiss in the world.

"I love you too" I drifted off back into a nice sleep.

Emily's POV

The girls came over to mine later that day to check I was okay and to find out what happened with Maya. As I began to tell them I started to cry, everything hit me all at once. I was so lucky that Alison was alive. I just needed to become clean with taking pills. 

I went back to the hospital and realised that I left my jacket there that had my pills in... If Alison saw, I don't think I would be able to explain myself. I entered her room and she was holding the pills. Crap.

"I thought you were done with these?" She raised her voice slightly.

"Alison I'm trying, I really am"

"Clearly not hard enough. I am so scared that I'm going to lose you Em" her voice broke.

"You w-won't lose me"

"How can you be so sure?" She questioned me.

"You know what I'm sick of it. I'm going out" I went for the door.

"Don't you dare walk away from me. EMILY" she kept screaming my name, she had every reason in the world to be angry with me. I was even angry with myself.

Somehow I ended up going to work to see my work friend, Sabrina.

"Hey Emily. You look rough" She laughed.

"I feel it"

"Anything I can do?" She asked.

"A drink would be great" I smiled. I needed to forget pills. I needed to be clean.

After many drinks I felt myself getting more and more drunk and I could see something bad happening with Sabrina. We ended up kissing. Now who's the hypocrite.

"Sabrina this is a mistake. I'm so sorry" I got my things and left to receive a text from Hanna informing me that Alison had been released home. I guess I had to tell her.