Netflix & Squad

*1 Month Later*

"Hey, babe.", Daniel says waking up & in a raspy voice😜😜.
"Hey.", I responded.
"Gimme a kiss.", Daniel says trying to get a kiss from me but, I keep dodging.
"Nah....with both our morning breaths....please.", I said getting up & going to the bathroom. I do my morning hygiene & business.

Now, I know what my brain is thinking right now, "Oh my lord, u guys had sex?!", hell no....His parents, Skylar & Jaiden are gone for the weekend & I decided to sleep over. We made out but, no sex whatsoever.....Riky & Yaya will kill me....Besides, Mariah is still here, that would be weird.
I put my hair in a bun & my Nike shorts & t-shirt & fell asleep on Danny's bed last night.
Now, I'm here, in his bathroom thinking to myself right now & going over everything........yeah, I need help😐😐😐

I came out the bathroom to find Daniel sleeping....again.😒😒😒
Eh.....part of me says I don't blame him....I mean come on, have u met me? But still, it's 11:00 a.m & I wanted to make him & Mariah some breakfast.

I go downstairs & head my way toward the kitchen. Mariah was already awake.

"Hey, what are u doing up?", she asked.
"Well, I wanted to make u & Daniel some breakfast.", I said heading towards the fridge.
"Oh, really! Want me to help?"
"Nah, I want to make it for u guys.😊", I said grabbing the frozen carton of waffles from the fridge, some eggs & strawberries.
Mariah looks down at the carton of frozen waffles & gives me the, "Really?", look.
"What? It's the effort that counts.", I said making us both crack up.😂😂😂
"Alright, I'll be in the living room if u need me.", she said going into the living room.
"K.", I said

I started with the eggs first.
After a while, a whole pan of scrambled eggs appeared.
I then, put about 9 frozen waffles into the microwave & set it to about 2:00 minutes.
During that time, I took out 3 fresh strawberries & some orange juice & filled 3 glasses of it. I set 3 plates on the table with each having a portion of scrambled eggs, 3 waffles, with a strawberry on top, & a glass of orange juice on the side. I put the sporks & knives on the side of each plate.

When I was about to get the syrup out, Mariah came into the room.
"OMG! This looks really good!", she says going towards a plate.
"Thanks....I hope it tastes good too.", I said scratching the back of my head.
"It's more than good! It's AMAZING!", she says after taking a bite of the scrambled eggs with a bit of the waffle.

"I should wake up Daniel.", I said.

Suddenly, we both heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

(Daniel Emerges)

He runs towards a plate & starts gobbling it up.
"Good morning to u too😒.....", Mariah says sarcastically.
"Don't forget to chew.....and swallow?", I stated.
"Sorry, it's just that when I smell food, I go right for it.😜😜Anyways, who made breakfast?", Daniel asked.
"Mel did.", Mariah responded.
"You did? You're amazing! Thanks princess......wait? Aren't these the waffles from the refrigerator?", Daniel asked giving me a look.
Mariah just stares knowing the answer was yes.
"What?! I only know how to make pancakes! Besides, I did the eggs & set up the table......", I said surrendering myself.

(They both laugh) 😂😂😂

I threw the syrup bottle at Danny.
"Just eat up guys, I made this wit lotta love.", I said taking my seat & start eating up.

"Daniel, pass the syrup.", I said.
"Nope, u threw, so it ain't gonna be witchu.", Daniel stated making Mariah laugh.
I snatched it from his hands.
"Hey!", he yelled.