That Night

*Daniel's POV*

"So...what's your-Oh?", I started. As I finished I looked down upon her to ask her her name but, I can see that she has already fallen asleep. I stared at her up & down examining her carefully. She looks young but still...sexy.She has a big ass & big nice boobs to go along with them. Her hair is pitch black & she has so much of it that it can fill up a bucket.
(Whispering)
I could hear whispers from behind me so, I got up & headed straight to Kev & Dev to see what's it about.
"So, what are we gonna do 'bout Sleeping Beauty over there?", Kevin said as he focused his eyes on the girl.
"What do you mean, "What are we gonna do?", we're gonna tell Mrs.Veda & the police about this.", Devin responded.
"No! We're not!", I exclaimed.
(Both Shocked)
"What do you mean we're not?!", they both said in unison.
"Look, she's waking up, we'll ask her what happened & if she needs help then we'll tell, ok?", I asked.
"Fine.", they said together.

*Melody's POV*

I opened my eyes to see me being in a weird room. At first I thought, This isn't my room? But then remembered that I'm in a garage that seemed to belong to these 3 handsome boys.
"That was a short nap.", Daniel joked.
But all I could do was just stare at all of them.
"So...what happened to you back there? How did he get ahold of you?", Daniel asked. Ah yes, the man that almost raped me. Even thinking about it made my body tremble. But, I decided to answer because of the long silence that was in the room.
(Explaining What Happened)
"Wow...that must have been terrible...", Kevin said with a pitiful face.
"Yeah...", whispered Devin.
"I-I didn't know he did such horrible things like that. And to think he would do it to you...", Daniel says in a low voice. And as I glanced among his hands I could see that he curled up his fingers to make a fist & squeezed tightly before releasing them & calming down.
"Say, do you know what he may have meant by saying that "you have the power within you?", Devin asked as he showed a wondering face.
Shocked by the sudden question I quickly stood up from the counter & started heading for the garage door with teared up eyes.
"H-Hey! Where are you going?!", Daniel quickly asked.
I stopped walking & responded turning my head only a bit to face the wall, "Home...I would appreciate it if you would please not tell anyone I was here tonight...thanks for saving me Daniel...I owe you.....". And then darted down the block & disappeared into the raining night.

*Daniel's POV*

As she said those words I felt worried...but also felt happy because...in the first time in forever I was needed & helpful...especially to her. She suddenly ran out the garage & down the street in a flash. She was so......mysterious......that I wanted to know more about her & I couldn't help but wonder why she had so much sadness in her eyes. It was as if she were broken. And I definitely knew that it wasn't because she almost got raped...it was something completely different.
"So...what do we do?", asked Kev.
"You heard the lady, we won't tell.", I responded.
"Yeah, & let's keep the little lady happy even though we don't even know who she is. Also, we don't know her name!", commented Devin. That's right. I forgot to ask her her name.
"Well, I'll take a bath, I'm soaking wet. Besides you two should go home. See ya tomorrow.", I said to both of them.
"Ok, bye.", Kevin said.
"See ya.", Devin replied. They left with uneased faces on them & all I could think about was that girl.

*Melody's POV*

I opened the front door of my house with the spare key under the plant & slammed it shut. I thought I was going into permanent shock or that I was hyperventilating! As I ran up the stairs & went into my room, I couldn't hold back my tears much longer. They started pouring out of me like a waterfall. When Devin asked that question all I could think about was my parents. My mom always said, "You have great power within you, always know that & remember to always keep it safe". She said this to me often as a child but, I thought it was just to cheer me up when I was mad or sad about something. Then hearing those words just got to me, and I kept asking myself questions like about what really happened that night on the bridge or did that man know my parents or something. Then, I heard a knock at the door. (Knock, Knock)
"Hey Melody, are you alright? You slammed the front door so loud I thought I would come & check to see if you were alright?", said Yaya(Elbia's nickname).I quickly went into my bathroom hid behind the door only revealing my face as my sister opened the door. "Um...yeah, you see I was walking home & the rain started coming down so I got wet & quickly came up here to take a bath & change into a new pair of clothing. You know...to sleep in. But I'm alright.", I responded.
"Oh, well ok. I'm going to brush my teeth & go to sleep. Riky's [Older Bro] already asleep in his room. So see you tomorrow, love ya!", she said as she closed the door behind her.
"Love ya too!", I sarcastically said back to avoid getting caught. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror just staring at my reflection then, actually doing what I pretended to say & quickly went right to bed looking out my bedroom window. As I listened to my music through my headphones & gazed at the moon silently I fell fast asleep.

Days Have Past By...

*Melody's POV*

"Days have past by & I still haven't seen him. Every night now I look out my window hoping to see him there, I don't know why but, I just wanted to see if he was okay & to talk to him & also had this nerve to tell him the whole story about my past, & to...see him."

*Daniel's POV*

"Days have past by & I still haven't seen her. I keep going to the woods behind my house to think about what happened "that night". I went back to that perv's home to see if he was there. Surprisingly he wasn't & it looked like he left everything behind & even the girl's shoulder-bag, that was in a cabinet. I didn't dare look inside her bag, but, I really wanted to know who she was...& wanted to see her...badly."

To be Continued.....