Surprise Pt. 1

^^^^^
Imagine Melody on that rooftop

**********************************

I woke up feeling MEGA tired😴😴😴😴😴😴😴......again. I grabbed my phone from my bedside & checked the time. It's 1:35 p.m. already?! Damn it.....I usually wake up at 3:00 on the weekends........😔😔😔😔

I spent about 15 minutes going through my Instagram & Snapchat. I took a quick second to see if Erika was still sleeping. She's gone? Oh, yeah, I almost forgot...she's an earlybird😒😒
I took my charger from my phone & got up to do my morning routine.
Afterwards, I went downstairs to find Erika, my sis & bro whispering non-stop. They stopped talking once they realized I was in the room.
"Hey, sleepy-head.", Yaya said.
"Morning lil girl.", Riky says.
"Whatchu guys talking bout?", I asked taking out the gallon of orange juice from the fridge.
"Oh, nothing.", Yaya responded going back to drinking her coffee.
I get a glass from the cupboard & pour myself half a glass of orange juice.
"Nothing?, I questioned putting the gallon of orange juice back in the fridge.
"I told u guys that I don't want any funny business happening today, got it?", I stated sipping my orange juice & sitting down.
"Mel, I told u, I  won't do anything today, I promise.", Erika states as Yaya & Riky agree.

😒😒🙄Liars............

"Well, Mel me & Riky won't be here today because of some medical emergency that happened at your brother's work, sooo, we won't be back by until really late, like, 2:00 a.m or more.", Yaya said getting up along with Riky.
"Oh, ok. See ya.", I said going to the couch & turning on the TV.
"Have a great day. And don't forget to enjoy it, k? Love u.😘😘", Yaya says opening the front door & leaving with Riky.
"Bye, lil girl!"
"Bye u guys!", I said waving from the couch.

Erika comes & jumps on the couch.
"Let's watch a show.", she suggested.
"Ok.", I responded.
I picked the show, "Pretty Little Liars", & we both started watching it.
In some point of the episode Erika started going through her phone.

After a while she spoke.
"Hey, my mom just texted me saying that she wants me to go & help her make some brownies for her book club tonight. I have to go.", she says getting her stuff from upstairs then putting on her shoes.
"Oh, really? Well, I guess u gotta go then. I had fun last night."
"I'm sorry.😢😢Wish I could stay, but, see u tomorrow then?", she says pouting.
"Yeah, bye. Love ya."
"Bye, Puff-Puff, enjoy ur day, k? Love ya.", she says opening the door & leaving.

I resume watching the show & start to get hungry. I head over to the kitchen & wonder what to eat.
I remembered 💡that I had some leftover lasagna from dinner last night in the fridge.
I get it out & put it in the microwave. I set it for 2 minutes. While that's heating up, I get a can of Cola from the fridge.

(Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep)

Damn, I'm coming...u microwaves need to shut it sometimes.
I get my lasagna from the microwave & get a fork & my Cola.
I put a blanket over my legs & the lasagna on top because it was too hot.
I eat up my lasagna in no time & chugged down my Cola.
I put it both on the floor afterwards cause I'm too lazy to get up.

(Two Hours Later)

It was 4:00 so & was bored so I decided to go somewhere after all.