"Ryan, you should really put a pass code on your phone," he chuckled, jumping over couches.

I jumped over a couch opposite of him and snatched my phone out of his hands.

"Nate! Get him!" Kody called.

Nate lunged himself at me and caused me to fall over. My face was buried into the carpet as he sat on my back. Kody then walked over and snatched the phone from my grasp.

"So, is Roxy your girlfriend now or you still haven't gotten the guts to tell her you like her and ask her out?" he asked, looking down at my phone.

"Shut up!" I said, turning my head to see him. "You're so heavy," I told Nate.

"It's called muscle!" Nate replied back.

"Doubt it!"

"I'll take that as a 'no,'" Kody spoke and walked away to sit on the couch. "We should call her and tell her. If only we had her number." I know he was smirking. It was evident in his voice. "Wait, here it is."

"Don't," I threatened, trying to get Nate off of me but continued to fail. He was 6'3" and built like a linebacker. So I guess most of it was muscle.

I heard the ringing sound, since Kody put it on speaker. I don't know if he actually called her or not. He was always playing tricks. Always messing with me.

"Let's see if she'll answer."

"Hello?" A familiar voice spoke through the speaker.

Damn. He actually called her.

"Hey, Roxy, it's Kody."

"Oh, hey, what's up? How have you been?"

"I've been good. What about you?" he asked her.

"I've been fine," she replied and then there was a pause from the other line. "Is Ryan alright?"

"Well, now that you mention it, he was looking a bit down. I think he misses you," he told her.

"Kody!" I yelled at him, and Nate covered my mouth with his hand.

"Really? I doubt it," she chuckled.

"Oh, look, he's coming down the stairs now. I think he wants to talk to you," Kody lied. "I'll give him the phone right now," he told her.

Kody then walked over to me and Nate and tossed me my phone. Nate got off of me, and I stood with my phone in my hand. I flipped both of them off. I walked up the stairs to my room and closed the door behind me.

"Hello?" I took the phone off of speaker and put it to my ear.

"Hey," Roxy spoke.

"Roxy, I'm sorry for my brothers. They took my phone and decided to call you. Kody was being Kody," I explained to her.

"It alright," she said, smile evident in her voice.

"Ryan! I love you, too!" I heard through the phone.

"Is that Garrett?" I asked.

"Yeah, he came over today to hang out. We're making cookies," she explained. "You're free to join, if you want. The other guys are busy."

I actually considered it. Hanging out with Garrett and Roxy would be much better than hanging out with my brothers right now.

"I don't know. My brothers came back, and my mom will probably tell me to spend more time with them, even though they're annoying me so much," I sighed.

"I understand," she replied. "If you change your mind, you know where I live."

"Well, I'll let you get back to your baking. Talk to you later."