Chapter 1 - And Your Story Begins/Prologue

Little Things to Remember:

(Y/n) = Your Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(E/c) = Eye Colour

(D/n) = Dog's Name

(F/TV/A) = Fav. TV Show/Anime

(F/c) = Fav. Colour

~More will be added~

(A/N - Sorry if this FanFic starts off kinda meh... It's my first FanFic I've written so you can give me feedback on ANYTHING that could help make it more interesting for you, the readers,thanks! ;3 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Backstory...(Kinda)~

You were only 7 years old when your mother died, ever since that day, you've lived with your abusive (Physical and verbal) father who makes your life feel worthless more and more everyday. One day your dad decides to move to a new house in Phoenix Drop, (due too unknown circumstances) which ends up turning your life around for the better......Well for the most part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  ~Your P.O.V.~  

"Hey, wake up lazy mutt!" Your father yells as you sit up on you bed and face him

"W-what..?" You asked while yawning

"We're moving as soon as we can so start packing now!" Your father says angrily. He the grabs your wrist and throws you on the floor

"ow-" You mumbled

"Now hurry up brat I can't sit here and keep watch of you!" Your father says while throwing a cardboard box into your room

You start to pack up the very few clothes you have into the box along with a sketch pad and a few pencils (Sorry if you don't like to draw ;~;) . While you only have a few clothes you still cherished them since they were the only ones you had. You then feel a soft nudge on your hand to see (D/n). You pet her/him and tell them to follow you, (D/n) does. You sigh as you carry the box to your dads car wondering what he did in order for you two to leave Scaleswind in such a rush. You quickly snap out of your thoughts as you see your father come out the door and head towards the car as you buckled up with (D/n) peacefully sleeping on your lap.

~Time Skip To When You Arrive At Phoenix Drop From Your Lazy Author~

Your (E/c) eyes start to flutter open as you looked at your heart-shaped locket with a (F/c) gem then out the window to see what you assumed was Phoenix Drop, your new home and life.... This is how your story here began...

(Another A/N - Anyways this is the first chapter and if anyone ever reads this at all then I might start updating it sooner the I will now! Thank you to whoever's reading this and hopefully you like it ~BTW this is mostly for fun since I don't really know what to do~ :3 ((Also 461 words!))