Chapter 1

Background Music: Yoseob - Divine Intervention

-
No One Pov

Wind was blowing as the sun shines brightly towards the beautiful river that was flowing. Next to the river was a young girl, sitting by the river side, admiring mother nature. Spring was finally here, flowers blooming, animals being born, it was perfect.

"There you are Lady Sooji, you have to go back and rest for your trip tomorrow" Sooji's personal servant Baek-Hee said while panting. "Did you run here" Sooji asked as she turn around to see Baek-Hee. "I ran everywhere and finally found you here" Baek-Hee said as she finally become more relaxed. "You didn't have to" Sooji said as she got up and walked towards Baek-Hee. "Your trip is tomorrow, you have to go back and rest" Baek-Hee said. "Alright, let's go" Sooji said as she walked off, leaving Baek-Hee behind.

-

Sooji was in her room, looking at everything one last time. "I can't believe time went by so fast like this" Sooji said to herself as she look from her bed to her window to see the outside. "I will visit this place again for sure" Sooji said as she started packing her things.

"I'm happy but I'm not" Sooji said as she finish packing. "It's not that late, should I walk around this place one last time" Sooji said as she look out her window. "Let's go" Sooji said to herself and walked out of her room.

-

While walking around the palace of Silla, Sooji can't help but recalls everything. Sooji always hated goodbyes, even if she knows one is still alive, she still hated it. Just the fact, you won't see someone or something for a while is some thing Sooji hated.

"I remember every little thing as soon as I step into this palace till now" Sooji said to herself as she look to the palace gates.

"What are you still doing here" Someone said interrupting Sooji's moment. Sooji turn to the direction the voice came from and saw Jidwi.

Sooji smiled at him, then said, "I'm looking around one last time"

"I can't believe that time had passed by so fast, you're now a beautiful grown lady" Jidwi said as he smiled to Sooji. "Thank you for the compliment" Sooji said as she smiled to him.

"Well, you should rest well tonight" Jidwi said as he sigh. "What's with the sigh" Sooji asked. "I'm going to miss Silla's new face the trouble maker" Jidwi said as he chuckled. "Ya, I'm not that bad" Sooji said as she laughed.

"Always arguing and fighting, if only girls can join Hwarang, you will be number one" Jidwi said jokingly and laughed. Sooji joined him and laughed.

"Visit Goryeo sometimes" Sooji said, "I will and  you should come back to Silla, you will be surprised to see the faceless king" Jidwi said as he smiled to her. "Alright" Sooji said as he smiled.

"It's getting late, I'll take my leave" Sooji said as she bid goodbyes to Jidwi and went to her room.

-

Sooji woke up pretty early to get ready for her trip to her home, Goryeo. She was sent here to live here for a couple years. When she was little Sooji would always say she wants to be free and travel, so her father decided to send her to Silla as a Court Lady for a few years.

"Lady Sooji, are you ready" General Jong-Min said as he saw Sooji walking out of the palace gates. "Yes, I am" Sooji said as she smiled to General Jong-Min. "Alright, please get on this horse and we'll get to Goryeo soon" General Jong-Min said and Sooji did as told.

Sooji got on the horse, there was guards surrounding her, with Baek-Hee by her side. General Jong-Min knows the short cut so he was in front leading the way.

-

After 1 day and a half, Sooji finally made it to Goryeo. She was in front of the palace gate smiling that she's finally home now.

"It's good to be back" Sooji said as she smiled to Baek-Hee. "Yes, yes it is" Baek-Hee said as she smiled back to Sooji.

"Open the gates for Lady Sooji" General Jong-Min said loudly and soon the gates started to open. Sooji went in riding her horse, then got off. "Send the horse back" Sooji said to a guard near her.

"Thank you for this safe trip back home" Sooji said to General Jong-Min as she smiled to him.

"It's good to see Goryeo's face back, do not cause trouble, you're father is old of age" Jong-Min said to Sooji, that was one of the reason why Sooji went to Silla.

"I'm a matured lady now" Sooji said as she chuckled. "Of course, you look very mature but I'm sure you're still childish" Jong-Min said as he chuckled. "You should go rest now, since it was a long trip" Sooji said to General Jong-Min. "See you around" Sooji bid goodbyes to Jong-Min, then left.

-

"It's good to be back home" Sooji said as she went in her room, to see everything was the same as how she left it. "They never went in my room once" Sooji asked herself as she looked around.

"Lady, you're father wants to meet you" Baek-Hee said as she enters Sooji's room.

-

"What is it that you want to talk about father" Sooji asked as she sat in front of her father.

"It's good to see you back" Prime Minister Mun
-Ji said as he smiled to his daughter. "It's good to be back" Sooji said as she smiled to her father.

"So you must've heard that Wang So, our 4th prince is back in the palace" Sooji's father stated. "I did" Sooji said, "The king was looking for a personal servant for him, until the new eunuch arrive" Her father said.

"When will the new eunuch arrive?" Sooji asked her father, "we don't know yet, but they will arrive soon" Her father said.

"You know the king favors you a lot, and he wants you to be closer to the princes" Her father stated as he look at Sooji.

"Are you telling me..." Sooji said in a low voice, "The king wants you to be Wang So's personal servant but just for now" Her father said sternly. "Pardon?" Sooji asked. "I already told the king you will" Her father said.

"When will I start my duties" Sooji asked, "In 3 days" Her father said. "But I'm already close to the princes" Sooji said as she pouted. "It's not my decision" Her father said. "I'm going to rest for a while" Sooji said as she bid goodbye to her father then left his office.

*Hang in there, Sooji ah* Prime Minister Mun-Ji thought to himself as he sigh.

-

"A servant? I can't believe this at all" Sooji said to herself as she walked around the palace with her face looking down. "Ah, it is so so so frustrating" Sooji groan in frustration. "4th prince, I will make him get tired of me so I will no longer be his servant" Sooji said to herself as she smiled.

Sooji who was in deep thoughts, just walking wherever her feet takes her, didn't know someone was in front of her so she accidentally bumped into something or rather someone.

When Sooji look up to see who it is, it was a guy wearing a mask, with an all black outfit. When Sooji realized what happened she pretended to got hurt. "Ah, it hurts" Sooji groan pretending to be hurt as she touch her head.

"You were the one who bumped into me" The guy said and smirk. Sooji put her arms down to her side and look at the guy straight in the face, "and you didn't look out for people" Sooji said as she walked away from him.

"This girl..." The guy said as he looked at her walking figure getting farther away from him.