"Zander, you're blocking my last five minutes of sun rays!" I whined throwing off my  sunglasses to stare directly into his eyes. He smirked and  leaned closer
"I'm just protecting you from skin cancer"i rolled my eyes

"Fine I'll  give you your five minutes but once your done my back needs some love"he smirked
I looked at him questionably. His gaze landed on the sunscreen bottle next to me and I understood.
"You can do it yourself "I groaned feeling a little embarrassed.
He got his arms in a very awkward position and said
"I'm afraid not."as he faked not being able to reach his back.
"Fine,short arms" I agreed.

"Your five minutes are up sunshine"zander sang
"Oh quite short arms"
His grin got wider as I started opening the sunscreen bottle.
I applied a fair amount on his back and started rubbing it all the way down his back.
"Don't enjoy this too much" I warned
"I wouldn't dare"he laughed

Opps I think I applied too much.Either that or his skin isn't absorbing the sunscreen.
"Wow, you sure are taking your time.i don't mind at all"zander chanted .He really is enjoying this.little prick.
"Shut up short arms. There's too much sunscreen "

"Oh wonderful i need you to do the front,"he grinned
"Nevermind there's a little sunscreen left."I lied trying to dry it out with my own breath.
"Really because my back feels a little cold"he looked back at me and smirked.
I blew out a huff  and scooped out all the extra sunscreen in my hand and came to face him.
"Happy now?"
"Delighted"he answered.
I didn't look at him or that would make this entire thing fairly awkward.I worked on rubbing his chest slowly avoiding any contact with his abs.

I felt his chest rise and fall as the atmosphere changed all  of a sudden.
I didn't hear the waves anymore i only hear my heart beating furiously against my chest.
I felt the blood rushing to my face as my hands came in contact with his rock hard abs.TOUCHING THEM WAS SO STRANGE.it made me want to do all sorts of things that i normally don't think about . Holy lord, am i getting horny here ?
I bit my lip as my mind wandered in dangerous areas.
Zanders' hands came to hold mine in place.My breath hitched as he got extremely close his nose trailing down my neck as i tilted my head to the back.i was aware of the electricity present wherever our skin touches and let me tell you there must have been a lot of skin cause i was electrified.

" you look damn sexy in this bikini"he growled lowly at the back of his throat.His eyes turned slightly darker.

i closed my eyes as he grazed his teeth at a certain spot on my neck.his hand traveled up and down my body.zander was quick to capture my lips with his own.i tangled my hands in his hair pulling him closer causing a moan to  escape his lips .He held his body weight on his elbows that were on either side of me.His chest falling and rising against me .he bit down on my lips causing me to gasp.he took this opportunity to slip his tongue.

l gently pulled on the silky strands as my back arched upwards and collided with his muscular chest. He grunted from above me at my sudden movement before he pulled back so that he could look down at me.l was astonished to see stormy  eyes whirling with desire gazing down into my green ones.

oh, he knew this was going to happen .i was always weak when i see his six packs and he took this to his advantage.  oh, I'll give him a taste of his own medicine.

I moved his elbow making him lose his balance and fall just as I rolled away in time.

"to be continued"I smirked at him and ran to the breaking waves.

I saw rima and alec and joined them not daring to look at what I left behind.

"did you think you can run away this easily?"zander chimed.

I dived into the water avoiding his question .I swam quickly away from them but I felt something swimming towards me in the back of my vision.soon my legs were being tugged .

Holy guacamole.

soon i was pulled into someone's chest.I shook my head and gave him my best underwater glare and the idiot just grinned at me.

he held me in place and i soon relaxed .I didn't resist him i just stared back at him until my vision started getting blurry. soon i realized i had to go up for air.

I started panicking and kicked  my legs furiously .zander must have  realized this as he grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me up to the surface.

"woah, you guys got us worried"yelled Rima from far away.

i was breathing heavily as my vision started clearing.I shook my hands telling her there's nothing to worry about . of course, if you consider that shaking my hands .I probably looked like a seal waving at the.

"you okay?"zander asked 

"yeah I thought I was going to die for a moment there"

"oh I wouldn't let that happen ever"he got all serious now.

"if i can recall i was escaping from you .so you might have caused this" I tried to lighten the mood as i teased him.

"well ,you were being a tease earlier . so it is also your fault"he dared to say 

"me a tease pfft"I dismissed what he said.

"you mean getting this close ,"he said as he pulled me then continued"doesn't affect you"he whispered the last part in my ears.

"maybe "I trailed off.

who was i kidding i was flushed right now.my insides melting as our chests breathing synchronize against each other.i stared at his lips then back at his eyes .did i mention that blue is my favorite color ever since i saw his eyes.

"all you have to do is ask"he whispered as he stared deeply into my eyes.

I can't anymore.

"kiss me"

he didn't wait .his wet lips met mine enticing another breathless moan to escape my lips as his hands grabbed my waist  pulling me closer.
my hands made their way to his shoulders where they lightly rested .  

Moving my lips in sync with his, I whimpered softly as his cold fingers traced circles around my lower back. The mere touch set my insides on fire.his wet chest  beating against mine.
Taking in his  appearance, I grinned
at the look of his  hair now wet and displaced yet obviously it was
his ocean blue eyes that held me, hostage.
"Can we switch eyeballs?"I asked dreamily.
Zander stared at me for a moment then he broke laughing.
"I'll  take that  as a no"

"My God, Your eyes Elina.How they drive me mad."
"The color," he breathed. "Every day when i go for a run just before the sunrise. I wait for the best view of the forest . once the sun rises  and casts its rays that once dim forest turns into a beautiful paradise of green lushes trees .your eye remind me of that."
I stared at him speechless as he continued.
"So I don't have to wait for the sun to come up every morning when I look at you eyes that same feeling of excitement and awe stirs in me."
He reached toward me
"They're beautiful. You're
beautiful"
his vivid description of my eyes  had me stared at him with wide eyes.The fact that I'm quiet doesn't mean I have nothing to say.I never once had someone speak to me in such a way that made my heart squeeze at every word he said.
I almost felt tears forming from my eyes .I probably shocked him by hugging him all of a sudden  but not as much as when i said the next three words.
"I love you"
My heart must have refused to pump blood to the rest of my body.Zander  pulled me gently  so I can face him now.his next words had my heart beating again.

"I love you ,Elina"