35:Family tree

(Previous chapter)

I screamed .

"I knew it !you're just like her"

"Like who?"I questioned this strange lady.

"Your mother" 
__________
Now

I felt the world stop at the mention of my mother.
"I see that got your attention,but honey that's only the beginning "

"How do you know all this?" I accused.

"Simple im your grandmother elina"
I looked at her once again and slowly removed her hood revieling her face.
I've seen her before there is no denial in that.
Her face softened as I blinked multiple times.
"Let me take you to a proper place to talk"
I just nodded and followed her not sure what to say.I was in a bit of a shock .

I put my arms around myself as we walked .My brain was going  hard drive trying to make sense of this entire thing  .

I saw her walking to a white house with a blue fence. It was nothing special most of the houses in Greece looked identical.

Once we entered the house i was out of words.
The inside of the hose looked identical to  my childhood home.

"How is that even possible? "I looked around in bewilderment.

"Magic, "

I looked at her in confusion.

"I know you figured out what your parents were.your mom was a healer and my son was a sorcerer "

"Ye, I knew that"I informed her.

"So that leaves me to ask which one are you?"

"I'm a healer, "i said.

"I Should have known you'd be like your mother"she rolled her eyes.

"Do you somehow hate my mom" it came out as a statement  and not  a question.
i felt angry.I mean i fidnt know her nor fid i know my mom so why was i angry.

She looked away from me and i felt her shudder.
"I loved her as though she was my own daughter"
"What about now? "I didnt like where this conversation was going .I knew what dhe was going to day but i just needed to hear it for myself .
"Shes dead I'm sorry. I know you want to hear a different answer but that's the truth and to answer your question the only reason my tone seems a bit harsh is because her death was avoidable. She could have lived"her voice cracked in the end.

"What do you mean it was avoidable?"
Please don't tell me my mom was suicidal .
"I should probably start from the beginning "she sighed.

"Your dad and mom use to travel around the world helping people."
"Well your mom stopped for a while when she started getting sick .you were already born in the care of Alexander,your grandfather"

"She started feeling really guilty during that period about not being able to raise you herslef .she felt like she abandoned you as a mother.She kept blaming herself and didnt want to eat or go out .Your father tried everything to chear her up .They went on a family vacation with you when you were 5 .You wouldnt talk much to them as much as you talked to your grandad and that broke her heart."

"For  months  you lived with them without seeing your grandad .They thought it would be best for you to open up to someone other than Alexander."

"Then your mom got pregnant again and you all were so happy .That year your dad started working back in the business .
Your mom, however, missed doing what she does but she had you to remind her 
That it was all worth  it"