chapter 3:Danford manor

Chapter 3/L♥ve Sick alpha

                          Elina's pov

"Oh my gosh.are you sure you drove me to the right place?"i gaped.

"Welcome to Danford manor"

In front of my eyes was one of the most glorious houses I've ever seen.it was enormous for sure and it made me wonder how many people actually lived here . 

The mansion was surrounded by expanding woods from 3 sides . The entrance of the house was shouting luxury from the vibrant green grass field in front to the beautiful fountain in the center of the circular driveway.What made the house so beautiful were the abundance of the French windows and balconies.

Jared and I dropped into every single room In this Aladdin palace,even the bathrooms that have freaken jacuzzi by the way!You might be asking why a newly employed doctor was getting a complimentary tour around this place. Well ,it's because in the case of any emergency or trauma that might occur and some pretty old folks live here .I heard one of them was 135 years old ! shouldn't that be reported on the Guinness world record for longest living geriatrics.

This place never fails to surprise me.

The elders need constant medical attention though they refuse to be stuck at the clinic .I actually don't blame them ,because they have their entire family in this mansion.

We currently were waiting in the clinic which is by the way well equipped with some extra instruments I don't believe I ever got to see in my life.It takes 10 minutes from here to the mansion.Jared warned me not to take the path in the forest even though it was a quicker shortcut.

He started acting unusual once i asked questions.
So I just let it slip and inspected every inch of the clinic ,which isn't as small as you might think.No,it actually had its own reception,waiting room ,bathrooms, 3 offices and of course the clinic itself. The clinic was almost the size of a mall's food court.There was even a glass wall at the end of the room entirely filled with Herbs arranged alphabetically .

"well hello there you must be ...Elina Lockwood the new doctor nice to meet you I'm Mrs.Rosewood "she beamed a bit excited.

Apparently, while I was in my own Pluto Mrs.rosewood entered the room without me noticing.

"Hi ,it's nice to meet you too"I said while offering my hand,but the old lady had other plans as she pulled me into a bear crushing hug.She smelt of lavender and other aromatic herbs .

"Elina, you and I need some bonding time so we get to know each other better"she said it calmly although it sounded more like a command.I don't think I had a choice anyways.

"sure thing I'd love that"I replied while offering a smile.

"My my you have a beautiful smile there,"she said while pinching my cheeks.My cheeks flushed and I think you know what I mean by flush ,so I directly hid my face with my hand.