"Why were you so worried? Worse things have happened. I've been beat up by a demon, almost succeeded in killing myself, and was in a coma for a day." I chuckled lightly, making him pull away from me.

"You've never had a demon use your body as a vessel though, have you?"

I frowned at him, shaking my head in confusion. "What on earth are you going on about?"

"You don't remember, do you?" He asked wearily with tired eyes.

"Do I really want to?"

He thought for a second before shaking his head at the ground. I sighed as I turned my back to him, laying down in between his legs as he sat propped up against the couch arm. I laid my head back against his hard chest with closed eyes.

"I just want you to hold me. Then I'll be ok." I whispered softly, feeling his arms snake around my waist and pull me closer to him.

He rested his chin on the top of my head. My body moved up and down along with his chest as he breathed, making me smile.

He pressed a quick kiss to the top of my head before kissing my temple. I turned my head against his chest, snuggling closer to him.

"I wish we could stay this way forever." I sighed dreamily, making him chuckle.

"If only it was that simple." He replied sourly, making a small frown spread across my face.

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you too, Princess." He spoke quietly, making me close my eyes tightly.

He has no idea what the words I just spoke really means...

He began running his fingers through my hair, making me hum softly. He braided my hair, trying to get me to fall asleep. He always resorts to playing with my hair to get me to sleep.

"Mm...not tired." I murmured, earning a deep chuckle from him.

He brought me closer to him, letting my head rest in the crook of his neck. He held my hand in his, rubbing circles over my soft skin with the pad of his thumb.

"Gasp for days but it's out of my hands
When I wake up home, I'm ditching my prayers
And when I close my eyes, I get lost in your face
I'm gonna fall fall hard, no I don't give a damn"

He began singing softly, making a smile replace my frown. I could feel his words vibrating through his neck, tickling my nose.

"I wanna love out loud but I'm scared to say
It's like a tonne of bricks that will fade away
I do it for you"

My eyes fluttered close by the sound of his voice. My heart skipped a few beats as my hair stood on end.

"Now you're in my head and it's out of my hands
When you're in my thoughts I don't wanna pretend
And I lose control with you
But you're in my head, but you're in my head
Do it for"

He raised his head when he hit high notes which I thought was absolutely adorable, making me place soft kisses on his neck.

"Think I won't feel a thing if I give it some time
But your love is a wave washing over my mind
And I stare my world, now we can't hide
Laying next to you, my heart is on fire"