E X T R A: 2

*FLUFF + A TINY BIT MORE*

"What is it..." Ake murmured" ...That you are so quiet about, Karos?" 

Ake could feel Karos' breath on his face as he breathed, he was so close. He looked at him seeing the worry in his green eyes hidden by lust. 

"It is nothing," Karos answered looking him in the eyes as he did. 

He was such a terrible liar. He was. Ake smiled in thought and combed his hand through his black hair. It was soft and very easy to play through, unlike the many other times he tried before. His fingers would always get stuck right in the middle. 

"I want to kiss you," Ake said. 

"Then kiss me." 

Ake's eyes lowered to his lips.

"And I want to be kissed." He looked back to Karos' eyes. "Without tasting the lies still fresh on your tongue." 

Karos' eyes cut away from him. 

Was it because of him? Ake thought. Did he feel so uncomfortable with his touches and kisses he thought to lie and push through it for his sake? Ake did not want this if that was the truth of the matter. He did not want to force himself on him if he was not ready to receive all of him and his love.

Ake took his silence for a yes and moved from over him, thoroughly ashamed of himself for not realizing sooner. He never meant to make him feel that way.

"Forgive me... I... I... was insensitive to how you would feel about this."

"My mother had given me to a brothel when I was young. I was eight... or was I nine...? I cannot remember."

Ake looked at him with wide eyes.

Karos shook his head and continued. "I was there until I was three and ten and since then, I could not stand the touch of another man."

"I did not—"

"So it is not you, Ake. It is never you," Ake heard him breathe making his heart seem to melt from his chest. 

He felt Karos' arm wrap around his waist bringing him close again. "I worry for nothing but the thought of being away from you." 

Ake's eyes narrowed as his heart began drumming through his ears. He knew that could not be it. His sweet words were making his heart race and his mind fill with hot thoughts distracting him from his question.

"Is it the gods?" 

Karos shook his head. "Gods? I do not believe in the gods."

Ake's eyebrows furrowed. 

 "If you do not believe in the gods, who do you believe in?"

"I believe in what I can see and not false gods that are as if they are there. When they make themselves known, they bring misery and destruction. Those gods are not gods but monsters." 

"So then what is it that you believe in?" Ake asked.

"The sun, the moon, and the stars. The sun for mercy, the moon protection from malice, and the stars the changers of fates and givers of miracles."

"The sun is The God Mercy. The Moon, The God of Malice, The Stars... The God of Miracles. They are their standing symbolic presence in this world. Do not be foolish and say you do not believe in the gods when here they are right before your very eyes. There would be no world without them." Ake thought for a moment. "Can you imagine a world without them?"

Karos stared at Ake causing him to gaze back at him making his heart pound. He was growing hotter by the seconds and Karos' soft smiles and touches were only making it worse. 

"Your hair is like the midnight fires that burn at night, the sun at its highest peak. Your eyes are the ocean waters, the seas, and the sky. Your skin is like heaven's earth, hot and kissed by the sun itself. Truly, you are the ground I want to walk on, the wine I want to taste. You are the very world I want to live in." 

Ake let out a scoff of laughter as a wave of heat washed over him. Ake never thought it was possible to love him any deeper than what he already had. Karos' cool hand could be felt on his cheek burning with fire. 

"So I grow curious what you will taste now."

"What?"

"I am in love with you."

Ake blinked, growing dizzy it seemed by just his touch and words. Why was he saying all this now? How could words like those make him grow to be so hot and bothered and filled with such steamy thoughts? 

"I love you."

Ake pressed his lips to Karos' already feeling his body melting onto Karos. He could not hold it in any longer. As soon as his mouth opened to him, Ake kissed him deeply. His hands went up his shirt. It sent a shudder through him as he felt the coolness of Karos' skin on his and he welcomed it. 

He brought Karos' shirt higher until it was over his head. In the next minute, Ake's lips were pressed onto his. His hands explored down his body loving the feel of his fingertips brushing against muscle. Ake pressed deeper as his grip on him grew tighter drawing his head back. He did not care for the reason of his words now, only his body and the many ways to draw breath away from him. 

Ake's breath hitched as he felt cold hands pulling away his robe at each side causing him to move away for a moment to catch his breath. It took him by surprise, his hands. Karos touching him first. He looked at his robe now hanging at the sides of his arms and looked at Karos with narrowed eyes at how well he was able to undress him. 

In less than a second, Ake laid underneath Karos, heart pounding and eyes growing heavy with want. 

"My words, I mean them," Karos said staring into his eyes all the while. "I do."

"I know," Ake breathed. "You seduced me rather well with them." 

Karos smiled causing Ake's heart to writhe.

"I was taught quite well... " 

Ake's smile faded, but Karos brought one of his hands to his lips and kissed it seeming to drown out all other thoughts but him. Karos took that hand and moved it over his head. He did the same with his other one causing Ake's mind to reel in pure anticipation for what was to come next. 

"Love, a simple word as that cannot describe all the feelings I have for you, Karos."

Karos stopped for a moment to look at him. 

"I love you. I do," Ake sighed.  

"So then kiss me... "

"No, I rather bite, instead." Karos' grip on his wrists lessened causing Ake to wrap a hand around his neck and brought him down into a kiss. 

_______________________

[A/N] 

🙊 They are so cute together. Even though I wrote this, I completely and utterly love them together. Originally, hold on to your phones guys, they weren't supposed to be more than friends. Bromance, maybe, but nothing like this. It's crazy where this story went and I love every bit of it. 

I'll continue this extra in another one (2.8) for the ones who'd like to read on.