Changes

Authers Note:

Hi everyone, maybe someone will recognize this book from the former account (Snackums1 RIP.) Ive had to re-write this whole story, because I was stupid and didnt save the origninal chapters, and a haker got into the account and deleted everything. I will be re-writing all of the stories that I lost, and I hope you will check them out (when i've got time to write it.) But since this one was the most popular im going to write this one first.

-Nyx

------------------------------------------------

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping. Groaning loudly I pull myself to my feet, feeling suddenly very cold. I wished I could wrap myself in my still warm blankets, but sadly it was Monday, the worst day of the week. 

I walk into the bathroom, my eyes still half closed and stared to gather my stuff to get ready. Yawning I looked into the mirror, preparing myself for the damage to my hair from sleeping. I dropped my hair brush, and it clatter to the tile floor. My light brown hair fell in waves down my back, a white streak ran down the side of my face that wasn't there before. My hair and my face sparked when I moved, as if I stood in rain of invisible glitter. My usual dark blue eyes now had specks of white, and was that purple? Im pretty sure this wasn't how puberty works. 

Gran called for me from downstairs, making sure I didn't sleep through my alarm, I called back down, so she knows I was awake and looked back to my refection. Gran would be furious if she thought I dyed why hair, but I couldn't find a way to hide it, so I braided my hair, concealing it the best I could. 

I pulled on some black leggings and a grey sweater, slipping on my worn converse as I walked out the door. 

When I was ready I grabbed my binder off of my desk and placed it in my backpack, before opening my door and heading down the spiral staircase. My Grandma and I live in a secluded neighborhood in the forest. All of the houses are pretty old and look like cottages. Our house is attached to a bakery, which is in the front, but the living area is in the upper levels of the cottage. My room is up in a small tower, it gives me a amazing view of the forest. 

This house has been passed down through generations of my family, it has been renovated since then, but its amazing to know that I'm walking on the same floor as my ancestors who built it. 

About half way down the stairs I almost collided with Gran, who was coming up the stairs. 

"Oh, hi Gran," I said.

"Good morning dear, I made breakfast are you hungry?"

"Do you even need to ask?" I replied smiling. We walked down to the kitchen, when my parents were here they loved the ocean. So when we had renovated, they choose to decorate the kitchen. The walls were an ocean green, cabinets were white and the knobs were all seashells. The island in the middle had a shiny surface and with swirls of blue and green all around. 

Sitting down at one of the chairs next to the island, Gran placed a plate full of eggs, bacon and toast in front of me, before grabbing her own plate and sitting across from me. Once I was finished with my eggs I checked on the time, I had two minutes to get my bus, plenty of time. 

'Wait, two minutes?!' I yelled internal before jumping out of my chair, I grabbed my bag on the way out and ran for the bus stop. 

~~~~~

It was raining when I got to my bus stop, and since I was in such a rush to leave, I had forgotten my umbrella. The bus was also very late, to avoid getting too wet, I stood under the trees. I looked up, the trees bright against the dreary atmosphere. People around me spoke to their friends, lets say I'm not popular. 

When the bus eventually pulled up, I got on last. Keeping my eyes on the ground as I slid into my assigned seat, my ears twitching as I the voices around me chattered loudly.

"Does she always were the same thing?" Even though my name wasn't mentioned, I knew that they were talking about me. 

"Did you hear she spilled her food all over Ivy? She says it was an accident but we all know that she hates her enough to do it on purpose."

"Its sad that Harper is friends with her, she really holds back just because she feels pity." All of the sudden a guy stood up in his.

"Loser!" 

:"Next person to stand up or or yell will receive a personal complaint to the principal!" Yelled our buss driver through the microphone. Peaking over my seat I gave him a thankful smile. 

"Pet," a girl behind me whispered, her voice echoed in my head, I sat lower in my seat. Its going to be a long day already.