8- Surprise

"Star, would you stop putting these around the house?!" Tom shuffled out of his room, holding a furry rabbit by its ears. Star looked up from her picture book, staring at the drowsy Tom.

"But their so cuttee." Star whined, as Tom dropped the rabbit to the floor. Star sighed.
"You wanna go on an adventure or something? Like travel to another dimension, or..." Star asked, looking towards the large fireplace in the centre of Toms hellish mansion.

"I would love to, but as you can see, I need my beauty sleep." Tom yawned and stretched his arms up in the air, making his way back in the large bedroom.
Star let out an exaggerated sigh, almost making it loud enough that even the neighbours could hear it.
"FINE! Just keep it down." Tom moaned and walked towards the bored girl. Star sat on the leather chair cross legged. She started to bob up and down in excitement, realizing she was finally going on a dimensional adventure again. She's missed it. She hasn't been on one since Marco...

"YAY! Ok so I was thinking, there's this one dimension that's all video games. OR, we could go to-" Star was pointing to her fingers, counting the dimensions.

"I have a better idea." Tom saucily interrupted, narrowing his eyes. Stars expression changed, as she recognized his smug look. Tom grabbed ahold of both arms of the chair pulling in closer to Star. Star backed up into the cushion as Tom leaned in.

"Tom?" Star questioned as she started to slightly push him away, her hand on his chest.

"Come on Star. Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like if we stayed together?" Tom flirted, his red eyes examining Stars blue ones. Star held her breath as Toms face inched closer and closer to hers, unsure of how to handle the situation. Of course she had thought about Tom... But he just had too much anger in him. She had made a choice to leave him two years ago, obviously it was for good reason.

"No, Tom." Star finally said, closing her eyes as she pushed him away. The demon teen shuffled back a bit in shock, but soon returned to his previous position. He looked determined.

"Let's just try." He smirked and grabbed Stars hand and swiftly moved in to her face.

"Tom stop!" Star shrieked, as she tried to wiggle out of his tight grasp. Toms face was hovering above Stars, his breath hot against her face.

"Don't touch her." An echoing voice suddenly arose from the entrance. Both Tom and Star turned their heads to see a grubby, bruised, muddy, red hoodie boy. His eyes full of determination, and fury.

"GODDAMN! Why are you ALWAYS HERE?!" Tom roared, lifting off Star. His eyes flashed red, as flames bursts out of his palms.
"Looks like your not the bad boy anymore... seeing that awful leather jacket is gone. This shouldn't be a problem." The demon rolled up
His sleeves.
Tom then sprinted towards the Latino kid, throwing the ablaze flame. Marco dipped instantly and pushed him self back up, kicking Tom hard in the side of the face. The hooded boy finished the move with a flip, landing perfectly next to Star.

"Hi Star." He looked behind his shoulder, giving the princess a warm smile. Star looked at the boy in awe, unable to understand how he managed to change himself back.

"Hi... Marco." Star lifted her hand up to wave, a small smile crept up her face. Marco stuck his hand out to Star in response.

"How about you get your wand, I'll use my Karate, and we kick some dooche bag, demon ex boyfriend ass?"
A snicker left Stars open lips, as she nodded her head. Instead of grabbing hold of his hand, she wrapped her arms around Marcos neck. She held him tight against her, the boy wrapping his arms around her waist. A blush spread up Stars cheeks, as she realized how much she had missed Marcos arms.
The two were quickly interrupted though, as a blast of pink flames hit Marco flush against his leg, sending the boy sprawling to the ground in pain. Star looked worriedly at Marco, as he gripped his thigh to his chest, screaming.

"BULLS EYE!" The demon boy said across the room, his shoes clicking against the white tile floor as he walked towards his prey.
"This time... THIS TIME YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!" Tom raised his voice and lifted Marco off the floor by his neck, making the injured boy release gaging noises.

Star still sat sloppily on the chair, taking in everything that was happening. She then blinked twice, and shot a look over at Tom.

"I had her first, THAT MEANS SHES MINE. I'll make it so you can never ruin my plans again." Tom spoke fiercely as he lifted Marco above his head. The demon raised his other hand, saving up a large fireball. The ball became larger and larger after time, Marco could already feel the scolding heat of it on his face.
"Do you have any last words, Marco?" Toms hair ignited in flames as he said his name. His inflamed hand ready to release the fire.

Marco hands were gripping Toms, as they were around his neck. His eyes drifted to Tom, then to the distance. He then smirked.

"Fuck you Tom." Marco breathlessly choked, taking his time with his words. Instantly after, Star smashed her foot flush against Toms crotch area, sending the Demon shrieking in pain. He dropped Marco, grasping his now aching balls.

"Marco! Ohmygod." Star ran over to him, examining his burnt leg and sore neck. A tear filled her eye, as Marco forced himself off the floor.
"Im so sorry Marco! I didn't ever want this to happen! I never-" Tears started to stream down her face as she knelt beside the aching boy. Marcos hand cupped her face, the other grabbing her hand. His thumb started to move in place, seeming to comfort her.

"Let's get out of here, Star." Marco gazed at the Princess, lifting off the floor. He held his hand out to her. She grabbed his hand firmly and lifted off the floor.
"I have so much to ask you." Star smiled, tears still streaming down her face. They stepped over the hurting demon, towards the hell carriage, hand in hand.

----------
There's one more chapter guys! Thank you so much for all your support