Chapter 4: Rescue Part 2

Natasha's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly run out of the quinjet while Fury distracts the guards as I stealthily go into the air vents. My heart was beating so rapidly, I would see Steve again. What are these thought running through my head I can't be with with Steve, love is for children, anyway he could never love me. Just like Bruce he would run. As I make my way to the jail cells I see a familiar face. I know that I know her I just can't put my finger on it. She looked like a shield agent but I know every single shield agent personally. Something was up. I needed to hurry or none of us might make it out alive. I quickly crawl through the vents to the cells when my eyes finally saw him. I think my heart stopped, he looked so low, a man as selfless as him should never feel like that. I sighed as I put my gas mask and hoped that Fury put the rest of the sleeping gas around the building. I quickly set of the bomb and throw it down. After all the guards fell asleep I quickly shoot out the cameras and jump down gracefully. I unlock the gates and quickly pull Sam out as I see a pair of eyes catch me. Steve, I then realize that his super soldier syrum is keeping him conscience. I smirk as I drag them out of there. Luckily Fury managed to set of all the other smoke bombs. I saw him at the doors along with Bucky while he was still In cryo , I don't know how he managed to get him but he did, and we both started racing towards the quinjet. The sleeping gas wouldn't last forever. We got into the quinjet and we were both breathing heaviliy but we managed to put Sam and Steve down on the medical beds and get Bucky hooked up to keep him in cryogenic state.

"That wasn't so hard," I said. He just stared at me but then I saw his eyes go crazy as I saw him reach for his gun .

The sleeping gas faded off. I saw him shooting at the other soldiers,on stun of course, as ran to the front of the ship and got us up in the air. I closed the back hatch and quickly sped off into the dark misty sky. We made it, we got them. I slowly relaxed and put the plane on auto-pilot.
I got up and made my way to the others.

"How are they,"I inquired.

"They are fine, asleep, but fine, when they wake up I will tell you everything,"he said.

"Well in the mean time we should figure out a plan to get the Avengers back together,' I took a pause ', Tony won't come easy," I said.

"Don't worry Natasha, I've got everything all planned out,"he answered.