Epilogue

If you have read this story before, I recently edited some parts of it. I added a few parts here and there, removed a few parts, and fixed any mistakes I found. Feel free to reread this short story and point out any grammatical or spelling errors you may find.

Epilogue

Third Person

Alexis was not only Lillian's saviour but the love of her life. She couldn't imagine being with anyone else and she wouldn't want it to be any other way. Alexis had made Lillian happy.

True love was never said to be easy. If it was easy, everyone would have it. Love was something that was rare and beautiful. It was complicated and can have it's setbacks but it's raw with emotion. Love will make you feel every emotion, good and bad. Sometimes, love sucks but true love will always remain even after the bond has dissolved.

Lillian has been cut free & eating regularly for over 6 months. She got her friends back, despite them still feeling abandoned from time to time. She had managed to build a better relationship with Lilac, who agreed to work less hours in order to see her more.

Alexis was finally calling Joseph and Leon dad, despite it making her a little nervous. She was happy that she had finally opened up to Lillian about her past. If she hadn't, she'd probably be hurting inside because she was holding in all of her painful secrets.

Having someone who loves you and you can confide in is rare but so beautiful.