[ CHAPTER ONE - LASNIGHT ]

Start from the beginning

Ivory saw her friend, motioning for Carson to look. "That nigga Zaquan." Carson commented with a chuckle.

As Tahari and Zaquan arrived at the bar, as Tahari took her seat he took a seat beside her, flagging down the bartender.

"Two shots of Henny please." He said.

Within two minutes the bartender was sitting their shots down, Tahari wasted no time downing it.

"Lightweight." She commented as she watched Zaquan take forever.

"Girl I'm just warming up, you don't want this work..." Zaquan said cracking a smirk. He got them both another round of shots and Tahari downed it.

"You must do this often." He said.

"Nah, honestly this is my first time being out all summer."

"Why, "

"I've been working."

"What you do?"

"Model for now. I'm a senior at the University,"

Zaquan was pretty impressed and slightly turned on.

"Tahari, I'm going home with Carson. I gave Gabrielle my car keys," Ivory said coming up to the saying.

"Alright," Tahari said. She knew it was going to happen. Poor Gabrielle was still on the dance floor waiting for Zaquan.

"How about we go to my spot..." Zaquan said. Tahari was a tad skeptical, but she agreed. She sent Gabrielle a text telling her she was leaving with a man.

Tahari followed Zaquan out to his cherry red Maserati Ghibli Sedan. Tahari was amazed, Zaquan opened the door for her, getting in.

"This is nice," She complimented as she buckled her seat belt.

"It's aight." He said as he pulled out of the parking lot.

What the hell am I doing? Tahari thought as they road throughout the streets in the night time. Zaquan was a fast driver and she ain't like that at all.

"You should slow down..." She said as she looked at the dashboard and he was about to be pushing eighty in a forty five mile zone.

"Mhmm." He said ignoring her.

They pulled into a gated community soon maneuvering throughout the streets. Pulling up to his house, Tahari got out and damn near wanted to screamed. His house was huge, with the three car garage and double doors.

"You live here alone?" She asked as they went up to the front door.

"Yeah..." He said and unlocked the door. Going inside Tahari began to feel the Henny kick in, "Wooh." she said as she walked in.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah yeah, I may need to lay down..." She said and he picked her up bridal style and began to go up the main stairs to her his all black master bedroom. He placed her on his plush, California King Bed that was graced with silver bedding.

Tahari took off the glasses she was wearing and blinked her eyes a few times then laid down. "I'm sorry I just-" She said as she took off her heels.

"It's the Henny..." He said with a chuckled, "I feel that shit too."

Zaquan took a look at Tahari, from head to toe. She was a chocolate goddess. Her skin was clear, blemish free and he could tell she kept her body in tact.

Being in the moment, he bent down kissing her lips. Tahari smiled against his lips wrapping her arm around his neck, deepening the kiss. As they tongued each other down, Tahari couldn't help but to feel her dress rising up. Zaquan took his hand, going up her dress sticking his two fingers into her soaken wet pussy.

"Mmm." Tahari moaned. Zaquan unbuckled his belt, dropping his pants and Ralph Lauren boxers letting his erected dick fling out. He had to admit, a woman ain't got him this hard in a good minute.

He parted Tahari's leg, giving himself full access of her glistening pussy. He stuck his head at her entrance and then slowly entered her.

"Shit," He said under his breath, referring to how tight and wet she was. He did long and deep strokes letting her get use to his size and then sped it up a bit just to hear her small whimpers.

"Get cho' ass up," He instructed, pulling out of her. She did as was told and then got on all fours, tooted her ass up in the air, just so Zaquan could smack it.

Zaquan slid in from the back, placing his hands on her hips.

"Uh!" She moaned out and he tore her shit up from the back. Zaquan threw his head back in pure ecstasy, Tahari had some bomb pussy.

"Hold in it ma," He said as she threw it back on him some, she didn't want him to have all of the fun. Throughout the room, all you could hear was the slapping of their two bodies together. Zaquan had to come up out of his shirt, he was getting hot and the room felt steamy.

"Mmmm" Tahari moaned through pressed lips as she felt herself coming, as she came Zaquan went ahead and released himself too. Once he did Tahari collapsed on the bed.