Fear. {Ghoul!Iwaizumi x reader}

Ghoul AU!

Important note at the end!

Enjoy!

Inspired by teruterubozuu 's chapter that she made on her Haikyuu book (which you should def read just sayin)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You sat in your desk with wide eyes; glued on to the blank paper in front of you. You shudder in fear as you feel your body temperature go down drastically.

The boy who sat behind you; the boy that was your boyfriend; the boy you loved, that boy was a ghoul.

Your heavily bandaged wrist and partially arm and hand shook violently causing you to drop the pencil on to the floor. Iwaizumi watched you tremble in fear; struggling to remain calm.

But failed terribly.

He pulled at his hair frustratingly.

He shook his head in disappointment and in shame.

He really out did himself this time.

You stand up and walk out of the classroom without a word. He raises his hand to stop you but you were already out of the classroom.

You walk by to the nearest bathroom and go in and slam the door shut. You sat on top of the toilet seat with tears streaming down your face and you wiped them away quickly.

You cough and gasp as the blood curling memories flood your mind.

*flashback*

You walked over to iwaizumi's place at night, giving him his notebook for math that he forgot while studying at your place the other day.

You laugh and shake your head.

"Your such a dork iwa.." You said to yourself.

You soon arrive at his doorstep and place your hand on his door knob, you notice it was locked and took out a spare key, and let yourself in.

You drop your things on the floor and then hear a loud chewing sound emitting from the living room. You slowly walk over to it, and almost fainted at the sight.

You see iwaizumi eating a bloody corpse. His black and red eyes dart over to the figure that was you; unable to recognize you in dimly lit room.