Metal Gear. {kenma x reader}

I made a kenma one bc he is my absolute fav in haikyuu

I hope you enjoy this video game obsessed cutie~.

AND YES METAL GEAR IS MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME.

Metal Gear solid 5: phantom pain version btw.

Just know I will kinda be explaining the game play, so try your best to keep along with the story. Miller and ocelot are part of the game FYI.

And if you don't really get it you can skip it and you'll see the part where no video games are involved. Lolz.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Boss? Can you hear me? BOSS!"

You heard the yelling of ocelot from Metal Gear, as Kenma lost another mission on his Xbox one.

You giggled and walked down stairs to see Kenma lying in your couch fidgeting with the controller.

You plopped next to him; startling your boyfriend.

"What mission are you on?" you pipped. He scratched the back of his next and gave you a small smile.

"Cloaked in silence."

"Its not even that hard, kenma." you teased.

He grumbled although he wasn't the type to hold a grudge.

"Well if you have it on extreme; its hard." he said with a quite voice.

You nodded in agreement, "true, true. Well then lets get in this together." you said with a smile. You ruffled his smooth hair.

He swatted your hand away and handed You the controller.

"Alright! Let get this shit over with!"

*1 hour later~*

"OH MY GOD."

You two spent an hour trying to capture Quiet, but failing miserably.

"And you said this would be easy." he teased quietly. You were surprised at his remark but laughed it off anyways.

You tossed him back the controller and watch him play.

His face was full of determination.

He finally shot her down, and we watched as boss moved close to Quiet.

You hear a voice on the walkie talkie,

"Did you get her?...with those abilities of hers...no doubt about it. She has to be one of the skulls. Now move in and finish her boss." Miller order.

"She's working for cipher!" Miller explained. Wow had the tables had turned on you. You felt like killing her would be a waste.

"Quiet is a valuable source of information boss. There's no need to kill her. Think carefully." You hear ocelot say. It was like the devil and god were standing right in front of you.