Twisted Nerve.{Yandere!Kuroo x Reader}

Hope its good!

Enjoy!(???)

(I Recommend playing the short audio )
••••••••••••••••••••••••

For someone who was yandere, Kuroo kept his "Fun Room" very sterile.

All for his precious (y/n).

As he walked he whistled and twirled his keys to his torture room. He had a vile smile on his face as he went to go and see you.

You were currently sitting on your bed; slowly going insane.

The schizophrenia and anxiety had slowly began to develop. Your skin and body was so fragile.

So much poison.

So much torture.

What a bitter love life it was.

You were surprised at how Kuroo kept the room so clean, not to mention it was pure white.

Not a stain of blood to be found.

Yet.

You flinched as you heard the clinking of the gears of the door knob open, and there stood the ebony haired male.

His smile was fake.

You coward back on your bed hearing the clinking of the chains that was connected to your left ankle.

He laughed dryly.

"Hello~." He cooed. He brought a tray of food over to you. You saw it was perfectly frosted cupcake.

"I have a special treat for you (y/n)~." He smiled. His smile was disgusting to you.

'What ever happened to the old Kuroo?'

That was your everyday thought.

As he forcefully fed you the poisoned cake, with spoiled milk. Tears streamed down your cheek as you forced yourself to eat it.

You didn't want to spend another hour of "Treatment".

Kuroo killed for you.

Bokuto.

Kenma.

Tsukishima.

Lev.

Akaashi.

Hinata.

Your own family.

Life was dead to you ever since you met Kuroo.

You just didn't know it yet.

As he fed you the last bit of cake, he whistled the same song again, as he got a clean syringe from a small packet.

"Well my dear (y/n), since you were a good girl today, I won't use this. But its time for you to sleep."

"Sweet dreams."

"Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite."

Your eyes rolled back as you fell unconscious from the leaking gas in the room. You fell on the soft mattress and slept.

'Goodbye life.'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope this was good! I wanted to try and write something out of the ordinary! So I tried writing a yandere! Scenario.

If you enjoyed it please give it a vote and I'll see you guys next time!

~Tita-chan