"You're so cute when you blush." He smirks.

"Shut up!"

Of course he doesn't stop the teasing.

"Thanks for letting me stay over. I have never spent a night in a girl's house before."

"Can you just leave."

"See you later, baby."

"Oh my freaking god, just go!"

I fan my face with my hand as his teasing got too much. I blush a deep red.

I glare at him when he finally jumps out of my window.

I sigh in relief and brush my fingers through my pony tail.

"Don't miss me too much, baby!"

I groan annoyed when I hear him shouting and throw myself on my bed, burying my burning face in my pillow.

------------------------------------------

(Hyu Jin Pov)

I do, what I always do on a school morning.

Stalking Park Jimin.

Just joking.

But it practically is just that.

I lean on the school gate, hiding myself from his eyes when I watch him talking to his friends. Hoseok and Tae are there with him.

I see Namjoon tripping on his way there and Jimin breaks out into fits of laughter. I sigh. The most beautiful sound in the world- Jimin's laughter.

It sounds like rainbows, can possibly cure cancer and if he would record a track with just him laughing, I'd totally buy it and listen to it all day.

I sigh again, daydreaming about Jimin, when I hear a voice behind me.

"What are you doing?"

I turn around only to blush madly and bite on my lower lip in embarrassment.

"Ummmm.... morning Jungkook!"

I chirp out and put my signature smile on my face.

He eyes me suspiciously and adverts his gaze to where I was looking just a few moments ago.

Then he eyes me again. "Morning, Hyu Jin."

He looks really confused right now, as he can't figure out, what I am doing. I sigh out in relief, when he starts walking again and joins his group.

Hobi immediately starts screaming and doing stuoid things and Jimin hangs his arm around Jungkook's shoulders, who mutters something which makes the others laugh.

He earns a slap from Jimin and I giggle, as he looks so childish right now.

I turn a little.

"Oh! Hey, Halla!" I wave cutely at her and come skipping over.

She looks annoyed, but happy. I nudge her lightly and she breaks out of her gaze.

"Oh, Hyu Jin!"

She smiles at me and I immediately smile back, linking arms with her.

"You look so happy today!", I chirp, clearly happy about her state. She waits for a second then smiles. "I am."

"It has something to do with Jungkook?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

She looks at me shocked. "Why would it have something to do with Jungkook?"

I giggle. "Why else would you be this happy."