Chapter 2-Monkey Business !?

Start from the beginning

When the blonde turned to notice him too, the man began to comment with the most serious of faces, "This is really disgusting...They should quit acting like babies...screaming and stuff..." Lucy thought there might actually be a sane person here for a split second before the man took a step towards Natsu and Gray's brawl, shouting, "IF YOU WERE REAL MEN, YOU'D SETTLE THIS DISPUTE WITH YOUR FISTS!" getting the two teen wizards' attention.

"Oh yeah, Elfman..." they responded in unison, "YOU'RE JUST IN OUR WAY!" they yelled in unison as they punched him across the room, forcing  Lucy to sweat drop again.

Then the two newcomers heard another voice off to their left begin to say, "Hmph...What a disturbing racket..." Wondering where the voice came from, Lucy faced its source to see another guy with orange hair that was wearing sunglasses and a coat with fur around the collar and cuffs.

Lucy gasped as she realized who it was, "It's Loke! The one the highest ranking eligible men for the title of, 'The Wizard I'd want to be my Boyfriend' from the Weekly Sorcerer!"

Soon, two girls suddenly appeared at Loke's sides squealing.

"THEN YOU'RE ENTERING THE FRAY, LOKE?" the first began, quickly followed by the second, "YEAH, TEACH THEM A LESSON, LOKE!"

Blushing a little, the orange haired mage chuckled, "Well, I guess for you two ladies I will."

 Lucy's impression of Loke dropped along with her as she hit the floor, mumbling, "Isn't there a single sane person in this place..."

Lucy's eyes widened as they heard the white-haired girl approach them, saying, "Oh! You must be new here!"

Gathering herself off the floor, Lucy began to gush, "I-It's Mirajane!"

"I can't believe I'm meeting Mirajane in person!" but as a thought occurred to the blonde she pointed to the now raging brawl and said, "S-shouldn't you be stopping them!?"

"Oh this..." Mirajane began while smiling, "This kind of thing happens all the time at the guild, it's best to let it just run its course."

"R-really?" was all Lucy could muster as a response; as a bottle flying towards the barmaid's head, and hit her right in the middle of her forehead. Mira's head snapped back and blood leaked from the wound.

"Mirajane!" Lucy shouted, horrified. A second later, Mira's head moved back down and Lucy saw her smile still remained, even though blood was flowing down her face.

"I'm fine! Happens all the time, this is nothing" she reassured Lucy.

"Personally..." Lucy began with a slight touch of fear in her voice, "...I find it terrifying..."

As the girls talked, Gray came landing near in a thud. He then turned to see Lucy covering her eyes and blushing, confusing him. "Huh?" was all he could manage before he heard Sora's voice over all the noise.

"GRAY! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!" he shouted as he pointed at Gray before, throwing a random person across the room.

 Gray followed this line of sight as he looked down and realized that he was now completely naked. "AW CRAP!" he panicked as he covered himself with his hands...Quickly he begged Lucy for spare underwear only to hear.

"No way!" Lucy yelled, sucker punching him in the face. He went flying backwards into a wall to the left of the guild. She continued to look on as the brawl became more intense.

 Elfman who screamed, "I WILL DECIDE THIS MY FISTS LIKE A REAL MAN!"

"I SAID YOU'RE IN THE WAY!" Natsu yelled back in response as he gave the giant of man a big right hook, sending him flying once more.