2 A lot of...flour?

Start from the beginning

I heard a vibrating noise and brendon stopped laughing to pull out his phone from his back pocket. He looked down at his phone and his facial features fell into a serious look.

"Hang on a moment I gotta answer this." He informed me as he turned to walk off. He paused and turned back around to me for a moment.
"Oh and help yourself to food and whatever, this might be a while." He smiled at me before continuing on walking away.

I nodded and took another mouthful of the bitter liquid as I smiled back.

"Hey buddy what's shakennn!" I heard his voice as he answered his phone and walked around the corner.
"Ah yeah the memes.."

I brought the rim of the bottle to my mouth and carefully spat the beer back into it as soon as he was gone. I rolled my tongue in my mouth as I shuddered at the gross taste of beer on my taste buds.

I got up and went over to the kitchen to get myself a cup of water to wash my mouth out.

"Where the hell are the cups." I muttered as I began opening up all the cabinets.

In my search I ended up finding a bag of pretzels which I took the liberty to open up and start munching down.
I was pretty starving.

My phone blinked and a message from josh popped up on the screen. I grabbed it off the counter to reply to him, shooting him a quick text to tell him I was at Brendon's and would be home later before continuing to search for a cup.

I opened up the cabinet at the very top and was surprised to see it was completely full of packets of flour.

"Woah." I breathed and stifled a laugh as I pulled one of the packets down off the shelf.

Who the hell needs this much flour in one house. Then again this is brendon..I don't really want to know what he's doing with a cupboard full of flour...

"Oh tyler." Brendon's voice piped up from behind me causing me to jump.

I spun around to see him standing perfectly straight and looking at me.

"I really wish you hadn't seen that." He tutted as he took a step towards me, his shoe clicking against the ground.

I gave him a puzzled look.
"Dude I don't really care if you have a flour fetish, it's not my place to judge." I shrugged and let out laugh when I looked up to see him standing now directly in front of me.
"Woah okay back it up buddy." I said as I poked his chest with the hand that was holding the bag of pretzels.

"Ty, you and I both know that that's not a bag of flour you have there in your hand." He said nodding to the 'not actually flour' bag of flour in my hand.

I looked at the packet and furrowed my eyebrows and made a face of uneasy disgust.

Then what the hell is it..ew it better not be something gross..

"Don't play innocent with me, just put the bag of cocaine back and we'll have ourselves a little chat." Brendon spoke calmly.

Cocaine...
well, snap sonny boy, that's a heck of a lot of drugs you have there in your possession.
I'm just gonna put this back now..