ONE

TAEYEON'S POV

-RINGG~

I woke up to the sound of my Alarm.I put on my glasses and head to the washroom.I took a shower,Brushed my teeth,Put my hair into a high ponytail,and put in my uniform and my favorite necklace.I made sure it's covered by my uniforms shirt.I wear this one necklace everyday.It was a gift from a first ever friend that left me.But he had to leave so it's not his fault...

I went down stairs to see my mom washing the dishes,my dad reading news paper and my older brother Taehyung eating.I smiled and sat down at the table.

Dad-Oh taeyeon,I have some news.Today me and your mother are going on a trip.We are going when you are at school!

I nodded my head and smiled brightly.I wish I could answer him talking but I'm Mute.

//Flashback//

AUTHOR'S POV

7 year old Taeyeon was playing at the park with her one and only best friend.He is a year older than her.They were playing catch with a ball but it rolled away.Taeyeon went to get it and the ball stopped in the middle of the road.Taeyeon was about to bend down to carry it back when suddenly a truck hit her.

The boy ran over to Taeyeon.He cried as load as me could.He kept begging for her not to die

Boy-PLEASE DONT DIE!!!YOUR TO YOUNG!!

Taeyeon was sent to the hospital.She was in a coma for 3 weeks.Her voice box was damage(a/n-It probably does not make sense that her voice box got damaged by getting hit by a truck but just go with it.haha~)

They did not remove it but they did treat it.They say that the voice box could heal.The boy was moving to Seoul in five days but if non of this happen,at the last day he wanted to tell Taeyeon how he really feels.

Three weeks later,Taeyeon woke up.They told her that she won't be able to speak anymore or in a long time.Taeyeon's parents gave her a letter and a little cute red box.it was from the boy...

Before the boy left for Seoul he wanted to write a letter to Taeyeon before he goes and give her a necklace to remember him.The necklace was a black Mickey Mouse head shape lock with a mini key with a ruby stone in the centre of the key.

The boy has one of his own.And if you use Taeyeon's key to open his lock,his lock will open.Same goes  with Taeyeon's lock.

Taeyeon opened the letter and read it,It says

Dear тaeyeon

Нello!Ѕorry wнen yoυ waĸe υp ι aм noт тнere,Ι мoved тo ѕeoυl...Ιғ non oғ тнιѕ нappened ι wanтed тo тell yoυ ι Love yoυ!!!Ι love yoυ wιтн all мy нearт and ι нope yoυ lιĸe мe тo:3Ιn тнe ғυтυre and ιғ we мeeт eacн oтнer,leтѕ Вe тogeтнer ғorever.Нaнa~

Вυт anywayѕ,Ѕтay нeaтнy and вe ѕтrong!Ιғ ѕoмeone ѕayѕ ѕoмeтнιng naѕтy jυѕт вrυѕн ιт oғғ!Donт cry ιn pυвlιc caυѕe people мιgнт jυdge yoυ.

Love:______ oppa🍪

Taeyeon smiled as she finished the letter.She than opened the box to see the Necklace.She smiled and  teahyung helped her put it on her neck.

//End of flashback//

TAEYEON'S POV

I wonder if I will ever meet that boy again.To bad I frogot his nam-

TH-Taeyeon-Shii!You there

I jumped a little as my brother called me.I looked at him with wide eyes.

Th-I called you like 5 times!anyways it's time to go...

Hi!How was the first chapter?Sorry that it's boring :|But I will try to post everyday!