His smile looks weak in contrast to the ones I have been given from him before.

I still feel butterflies in my stomach from looking at him. He stands still, still looking at me- I don't understand the look in his eyes. I have never seen this look before.

Before I can melt under his eyes again, I grab the door handle and push the door open.

I leave the room, finally able to breathe again and sigh.

Please don't fall in love with Jungkook.

-----------------------------------------

It's lunch break now. I haven't seen him since.

Maybe he's avoiding me.

Or maybe I'm just paranoid and stupid right now.

I let out a sigh and try to look for Hyu Jin. I wander around the hallways, eyeing all the students on my way. Suddenly I see a grey- haired boy and quickly hide behind the corner. Jungkook and Jimin are standing right beside him.

Two hands grab my arm and I yelp in surprise. Then I turn around, only to glare at the slightly smaller girl.

"Hyu Jin, what the hell?"

She just makes big eyes and shushes me. "Shut up, Halla!"

I look at her in confusion as she keeps glancing around the corner. I too look around the corner only to see Jungkook talking to Jimin and Yoongi with his usual frown.

I can't hide the smile anymore when looking at him, talking freely to his hyungs.

Then I look at Hyu Jin, who has the same look and my smile immediately vanishes. I pull her arm and drag her with me.

"Oww, Halla, let me go!"

She yelps in pain as I drag her outside.

"We look like complete stalkers, Hyu Jin!"

"I don't care!"

I just groan and pull her towards a tree. There are a few students outside, talking, eating, joking or just studying alone on a table.

I lie down in the grass and Hyu Jin sits down next to me, still mad at me.

Then she just sighs in defeat and lies next to me, her legs over mine.

"Halla, I have something to tell you."

I close my eyes.

"Hm?"

"I- I kind of like... Park Jimin."

I just chuckle and meet her eyes. She looks shyly at me and I roll my eyes while grinning at her.

"Obviously."

"Yah! It's not that obvious."

She kicks me with her legs and I roll to her side, laying my arms around her pouting form.

"You look at him as if just looking at him makes you the happiest person on earth."

She hides her eyes in embarrassment.

"Oh god. Do you think he noticed?"

I just giggle and snuggle closer. "I don't know. I don't know that much about boys."

Heck, I just had my first kiss today. My eyes shoot open.

My first kiss?

It wasn't a real kiss but... I guess this was my first kiss?