The One Where Ari And Jack Get Closer

Jack P.O.V.

I left my building hastily and crossed the crowded street, gazing up at Ari's apartment. An ombré-d light flickered on, and a silhouette of Ari's curvy body came into view beyond the curtains. I grinned and made my way to her.

"Jack? What are you doing here?" She groggily replied to my knock on the door, a towel wrapped around her body.

"I-I'm supposed to stay here for a while, my apartment is being condemned."

"Why?!" Ari questioned as she opened the door for me, and I stepped in, sighing out a stressed laugh.

"I wasn't paying attention to some--" I waved my hand sideways and grunted as Ari scurried to make coffee. "Fungus on the fire escape."

Ari cringed as she poured the espresso and brought out cookies. I broke a smile and sat down with her as she rubbed my fore arm. "It's okay, you're going to be okay. Stay here as long as you want."

***

Erica P.O.V.

"My apartment is much too small to house you and a baby!" I replied to the ecstatic Erin, who was now making eggs in the kitchen. I sighed as he smiled back at me and mouthed "nonsense."

"I'm here for you and our baby. Shouldn't you be grateful? Not many people can be as in love with you as I am." He stepped away from the pan and sat on the ottoman next to the sofa.

"That's not true!" Darion muffled out as he slammed his hands on the window. I turned abruptly towards him but winced, for my belly was get bigger by the second.

Erin helped me up towards the window and opened it for Darion to fall into the cramped space. "Erica, i'm sorry for my actions 2 days ago. Let me take care of you and our baby."

Erin pushed me to the side and grunted towards Darion. "I'm the one that got her pregnant."

"You live in Boston, buddy. You won't be here to support her," Darion stepped up to the much taller man, hiding his intimidation.

"I'm moving in with her," Erin growled, and I stepped between the two boys. "Since when did I say you were going to move in?!"

"I-I thought it was implied," Erin turned towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "It's good for the baby."

"How manipulative are you?" I walked away from the two and stared straight down at my stomach. This baby is going to have a fucked up life.

***

Anthony P.O.V.

"I bought something for you, when I was away from the photoshoot," I met Emma at the outside of the Ralph Lauren fashion house. She gave me a confused smile as I grabbed her bag and swung it back and forth on my fingers.

"What is it, silly?" She grabbed her bag back and I smiled, bringing out car keys and pressing the button.

"A porsche."

"W-what?!" She grinned towards the lavender vehicle and jumped into my arms, wrapping her fingers around my neck. "I love you!"

I separated her fragile body from my more muscular frame. "You said the l word."

"You said it earlier," She grinned, and pushed her lips onto mine. I gripped on to her bag and twisted her around before letting her in the car.

"Don't you think it's a bit silly to have a car in New York City? The traffic can be really slow," Emma said to me in the passenger's seat. She told me she didn't want to drive because she got her bad driver gene from her mother. I laughed at that remark and also this one.

"It can also be quite fast, you know," I said, gazing into her eyes before abruptly turning a corner onto 5th Avenue. "Hey, look! Your favorite street!"

Emma nodded and grinned giddily towards me as she pointed at shop windows and rich consumers on the streets. God, I was really in love with her.

"You are so beautiful," I gazed at her as we sped down the street. "I could never get bored of looking at you."

Emma's blushing smile instantly disappeared as she yelped and pointed behind me. "Anthony! Watch ou--"

And that's when everything went dark.