The One With The Fake Identities

"Let's get this limo!" Darion urged his friends to get into the limousine that had a Mr. Zurchenback taped on the window.

"I don't know, Darion..." Anthony retorted. "You're not Mr. Zurchenback."

"Who cares?" Darion replied with a chuckle. "You're the one that wanted to prove your youth."

Darion walked across the crowded sidewalk and dipped his head into the limousine window. Seconds later, he mouthed, we're in.

The group filled into the car as the driver rolled down the divider. "Good evening, Mr. Zurchenback!" He exclaimed, grinning cheaply. "Is Mrs. Zurchenback here with you this lovely night?"

"Hmmmm...." Darion grazed around the three girls. His eyes lit up and he grabbed Erica by the arm. "Yes, she is." Erica glared at him and stuck her tongue out.

The driver stifled a laugh and Darion raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry, sir," he spat out between a laugh. "I thought Mrs. Zurchenback was that blonde one," he pointed his forefinger towards Emma. "She is quite stunning."

"W-well..." Darion retorted. "I know, she's my mistress."

Erica reddened in the face and bit at her lip profusely, the driver's mouth dropped, and Emma rolled her eyes. Darion's tried for so long to get with Erica and he just lost his shot at playing happy couple with her? Stupid move.

Erica flipped her head away from her "husband" and crossed her arms.

"Oh....Kay," The driver turned towards the wheel. "My name is Raji. I'll be your  driver."

***

"Can you take us to my house?" Darion grinned.

"Are you sure? There's a huge party going on there and I thought you wanted to get some air and calm down." Raji turned the music down.

"Eh," Darion shrugged. "I'm pretty hyped now."

As Raji turned a corner, Jack handed everyone glasses of champagne. Erica still wasn't talking to her "hubby," even though she sat next to him. As Darion handed her the glass across the assembly lane of glasses, she finally turned towards him and threw the drink in his face. The whole car erupted in laughs, including Raji as Erica's face was plastered with a confident smirk. "Bastard," was the only thing she said to him.

See you next Thursday! The image is what Emma is wearing that night.
Xx Katy