The One With {More} Emthony

Erica P.O.V.

I turned abruptly towards the voice that startled me so. I went pale and lost grip on the bench.

"Erin," I laughed unsteadily towards the man with a scrawny face and narrow, big nose. "I thought you moved to Boston."

"I know you wanted me here," the nasal-voiced man said, plucking something off of his out-dated shirt. "For the baby, and all."

I nodded but eventually gazed down at my stomach. "Y-you aren't--"

"Oh yes I am, honeybun," He grinned towards me, his small, red curls bouncing. "I'm here to be your husband."

"B-but how? When did we have sex?"

Erin tilted his head from side to side, as if contemplating the date. "May 27th."

"The day before you left? You're kidding m--" I stopped midway through my thought, trying to remember. He was right.

***
Emma P.O.V.

"God damn you, caller at 5 am," I groggily responded to the vibrating phone on the end table.

Emma! Oh good, you're up. We're gonna need you to come in so we can shoot you in a few new outfits for the houses in Paris and London.

"Hell no, it's five in the morning!"

Ralph will be there.

"See you then."

I hung up the phone and giddily jumped out of bed, while doing my happy dance in my baby doll slip. Pouring the milk for my cereal seemed like such a struggle, so much so that I stubbed my toe and spilled some milk, but I was still happy as ever.

After a mediocre breakfast, I coursed my brush through my waves and washed my face. I was about to go change when I heard a grunt and a shake coming from the boy's apartment.

The opened door revealed a half-asleep Anthony, stumbling towards the counter in navy boxer briefs. With no shirt on. Come on, Emma, restrain yourself.

"Nice abs," I said, which woke him up and gave him a start. He looked up at me, one of his hands gripping the counter and the other scraping the back of his head.

"Nice outfit," he replied, grinning and looking me up and down while he got a pan out from the cabinet.

"They're just pajamas," I proceeded into the apartment and sat on one of the stools.

"That, my sexy friend, is not pajamas. That is lingerie. Girls wear pajamas to sleep. Girls wear lingerie for sex."

"Don't go suggesting things that aren't going to happen," I smirked at him, and he sulked.

"Oh, well, in that case..."

I giggled and nudged him with my arm. "Please tell me you don't like me just because of my looks."

"They are a plus..." He wrapped his fingers against my back and pulled me into him, my knees weak. I struggled to get on my tiptoes so I could fully see his gaze. "But you know I love you for more than just that."

"Love," I gazed up at him, repeating his words." "You said love."

He went a yellowy-pale and let go of me, stepping to the corner of the kitchen. "Oh, did I?" He stuttered, flipping a pancake.

I rested my hand on the counter and smirked at him as he nervously continued with his breakfast. "Anyways, I'm going to be off at a Ralph Lauren shoot, I thought you'd like to join me."

"Will you be posing in lingerie?" He blankly asked, staring at the pancake. I huffed.

"Does everything have to be sexual with you? God, you really are like your brother."

"Don't say that," Anthony gazed up at me and adjusted his thick-framed glasses. "I was just joking."

"Sure," I gave him a side smile and grabbed my coat from across the hall. "You coming with me or not?"

~

Emthony is goals tbh <3 dream relationship. You guys know I have a thing for guys w/ glasses.

XX Katy