다섯

(a.)

Vivien coulnd't take the risk of spending the night walking around the city like she did the night before, only to receive one more proof of Dylan's "love" and "concern". So she decided to do otherwise and go straight home after she got out of work.

"Dylan? Baby?" – she called, to let him know that she was home, and when she got silence for an answer, she felt relieved.

At first, when they were still in high school, their relationship was just perfect: he was the popular guy that every girl wanted; and she was that outgoing and smart girl that everybody was friends with.

A cliché that, at that time seemed perfect, like a dream; but now Vivien realized that it was the biggest mistake of her life and it should have never happened. Vivien often blamed herself for not listening to Mark's advice.

"The concert!" – she thought out loud, after she remembered Mark.

So she quickly searched the house for her phone, and when she finally found it, she felt like she had the whole world in her hands.

"Twitter... Twitter..." – she said as she opened the app and started searching " – "Got7... Got7... Here it is!" – she exclaimed as she found the information she was looking for:

"The date for the Got7 LA concert as been confirmed: it will be on the 27th of July! Tickets are almost sold out!" – was all that she could read on the screen before she heard her name being called.

"Vivien? Are you home yet?" – Dylan called as he entered the small apartment they shared, closing the door behind him.

Vivien hid her phone in the same spot where she knew Dylan wouldn't find it.

*** *** ***

"What's new with you?" – Vivien asked George, with a huge smile on her face.

"There's nothing new with me, but the CEO wants to see you" – George said, smiling back at her.

It was surprising seeing Vivien with such happiness in her eyes, not even Vivien herself knew why she felt so happy. Maybe it was because Dylan didn't act violent towards her last night or maybe it was because of the thought of seeing Mark again, after all these years.

"I was told you wanted to speak with me" – Vivien said as she walked into her boss's office, still with a shining smile on her lips.

"Yeah, that's correct. We received news of ahuge concert that's going to be happening very soon and we needed someone tointerview the artists, and I couldn't think of anyone more capable than you. So,with that said... have you ever heard of Got7?"    

Hellooo, sorry for the wait but here's a new chapter! We hope you like it~~ Please vote and comment, we love to hear your opinion ^-^