Lauren x Nadine x James : Summer Lovin'

Nadine doesn't want to wear a bikini.

She really doesn't.

But her best gal pal, Lauren Reid, is quite persistent on letting her wear one. It's summer, finals are over, and they are headed to the beach in three days for their summer getaway. Normally, Nadine would have declined considering that they will be with other people, including Lauren's hot brother, James. Well, Nadine isn't really close with the older Reid. He seems to be a bit of snob but still, people in her school are head over heels over him. Of course, he is a member of the soccer team, member of the music club, and official photographer for school paper. They totally run in different circles and would have never met if not for Nadine's good, good friend, Lauren.

Nadine sighs as Lauren drags her from rack to rack of different stores to find the perfect bikini for her.

Nadine picked up one-piece bathing suits and Lauren just shoves them back to the rack. Lauren rolls her eyes.

"Nadine." Lauren starts with an Australian accent. "You have a hot body. We have been working out for the past 30 days and had been eating healthily. You're awesome body needs to be exposed for everyone to appreciate it."

It was Nadine's turn to roll her eyes.

"I think you mean 'exploit'." Nadine answers back.

"Whatever. Here." Lauren shoves more bikinis for Nadine to try. Most of them are two-piece bikinis.

"This is the last. Okay? I am hungry. Let's eat after, okay? I'm craving for pizza." Nadine smiles.

"NO." Lauren turns around and sits on the couch in front of the dressing room. "Come on, love. Try them on then show it to me."

Nadine looks around and notices that they were the only one in the store. She opens the curtain, dumps the bikinis on the chair inside. She closes the curtain and faces the mirror. She exhales. She hopes she finds a good bikini that wouldn't expose much skin. She pulls the bikini she lays a hand on first.

String bikini.

"Nope." she says as the 'p' pops from her lips.

Nadine hears a faint sound of a phone ringing. Must be Lauren's, she thought. She gathers her hair in a loose bun. Few strands framed her face well.

The next bikini she tries on is a floral strapped bandeau top with a hip-hugging bottom. Nadine looks up at the mirror.

"Ooooh, hey, sexy!" Nadine talks to her reflection. She turns around to see the back part, not so bad.

She admits she doesn't have the sexiest body but the bikini complements her body-type so well. She smiles. Even her toned stomach looks good in this bikini.

"Lauren!" she says excitedly as she opens the curtains behind her. "I like this." she turns around.

"I like that, too." Nadine abruptly lifts her head when she hears the sexy voice. Definitely not Lauren.

Yep.

James Reid looks at Nadine from head to toes. He is holding his phone and managed to look up when the sound of the curtain interrupted him.

It takes a few seconds for Nadine to regain her consciousness and realize that James is now sporting a wide grin.

"You're not Lauren." Nadine utters.

"Definitely not. Thank god." He stands up and walks toward her but she was fast enough to close the curtain. He wonders if it is really fortunate he ain't Lauren because Lauren might have seen more of the recent sight, right? He smiles and shakes his head.

"Shit." James hears her faint cuss.

"Hey, James! Tom and Jack are at The Pizzeria already." Lauren walks towards James and wonders why there is a smug look on his face. "Looks like we are getting pizza, Nadz."

James leans on the wall next to the dressing room where Nadine is in.

"See you around this summer, Nadine." James smiles and walks away. Lauren gives him a confusing look.

"Done, Nadine?" Lauren inserts her head through the curtain. She looks at Nadine, who is facing the mirror, from head to toe.

"Oh, lala, come to momma!" Lauren remarks.

"Shut up!" Nadine's face heats up and it's all red.

"What did I do?" Lauren asks in confusion while Nadine shoves her head out of the curtain.