JaDine x Coco

James glared at them for one more time. House party sa bahay nila at tinitignan niya ang kapitbahay niyang babae na nakikipag-usap sa half-brother niya. James gulped from his bottle of beer.

He looked at the girl one more time and this time she is laughing atsomething his brother might have said.

"So, do you want to talk somewhere private?" James' thoughts snapped back to reality when a sultry voice almost whispered in his right ear.

"What?" James asked with eyebrow raised.

The girl beside him rolled her eyes. The girl had been flirting with him since he decided to stay in the kitchen counter with a beer and a box of pizza. He convinced himself he sat there for the pizza but in reality, he stayed there because it had the perfect view of Nadine flirting with his older brother, Coco.

He found it amusing at first and funny on how Nadine tried to flirt with his brother but now, James found himself so annoyed.

And it puzzled him.

The last time he checked Nadine Lustre is not a friend. He is annoyed by her in extreme levels. She always picked a fight with him, they scream at each other in the halls, in the parking lot, sometimes he'd even stop at her classroom just to argue with her and she would stop by at the swimming pool before his practice to piss him off.

Rather than be pissed, he found it endearing lately. It even pumped him up for swim practice.

But the set-up tonight definitely piss him off.

"So?" James felt fingers tracing his arm and a chest pushed onto it.

"Goodbye." James said and stood up, letting his feet decide for him. He heard the faint 'what' of the girl in a little black dress.

He just walked and grabbed an arm.

"Whoa! Whoa! Reid, ano baaaa!" a girl voice protested as James continued to drag her outside to the garden, outside of their house, and into the street.

"Ano ba!!!" sinubukan pumiglas ni Nadine. "Hoy, Reid, hindi mo ba ako naririnig?" huminto sila sa madilim na bahagi ng kalsada at sinandal siya ni James sa isang kotse. Both of James hand rested on the sides of Nadine.

"Ano ba, Reid, kinakausap ko yung kapatid mo." sabi ni Nadine sabay tingin sa bahay na hindi kalayuan.

"Were you having fun?" James asked in his husky voice. It made Nadine blink her eyes twice. Those big round eyes. "Were you having fun flirting with my half-brother?" he hissed.

"What? Ano bang pinagsasabi mo?" sinubukan itulak ni Nadine si James pero hindi natinag si James.

"You're flirting with my brother out in the open for everyone to see!" he hissed.

"What? Ano ba yang pinagsasabi mo. Walang ka-sense sense. Don't you have a girl to play with?" she answered.

"Of all people, talagang sa brother ko pa." James said with his Australian accent.

"Eh bakit ba? Pinapakialaman ba kita sa kung sino ang nilalandi mo?" panlalaki ng mata ni Nadine. James gave off a small smile.

"Why, are you jealous?" James said in almost a whisper as he leaned closer. Nadine's eyes involuntarily looked at his lips and then she swallowed.

"H-h-hhaaa?" Nadine found it hard to form words.

"You're jealous." he said matter of factly as he brush his thumb on her cheek.

Nadine shivered under his touch.

"Bakit naman ako magseselos? Baka ikaw ang nagseselos." it was Nadine's turn to ask. "Maybe you were sitting at the kitchen counter while this girl in a black dress presses her boobs on you pero sa akin ka talaga nakatingin dahil selos na selos k---"

She wasn't able to finish her sentences because she felt James' lips pressed against hers. Her body is pinned between James' body and the car they are leaning on. Her heart stopped beating. She closed her eyes and tried to comprehend what was happening. James Reid was kissing her. Kissing her. HER!

She was so pissed with him upon seeing him in the company of another girl whose clothes made Nadine wonder why they are classified as clothes. James Reid is never alone. James Reid always with a girl. James Reid has been with 3/4 of the girls in her level. James Reid. James Reid. James Reid. She hates him, alright.

She was very thankful for the company of James' older brother, Coco. He approached her and talked to her, took her mind off from James and a girl in the kitchen. She prevented her mind from playing what could happen next. Deep inside, she already knew that Reid would disappear along with the girl.

Nadine had laughed to Coco's joke. Coco is endearing, funny, and very gentlemanly, unlike someone.

Next thing she knew she was being dragged by a man in a leather jacket. She cringed.

Then she found herself pressed in a car, kissing the guy she hates the most.

James pulled back to see Nadine's eyes slowly opening. She was dazed one second and then shocked the next then in rage.

She slapped him in the face.

"What was that for?" James asked in disbelief.

"I hate you, James Reid!" Nadine said as she stepped forward, wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him for another kiss.

She swore she can feel him smile against her lips.