Michael glanced around before looking back at her. Mariah lifted her dress, exposing her leg and winked.

Michael bit his lip and looked around  before sliding up to her. He took her leg in his hands and left a trail of kisses up her leg. Once he was under her dress, he placed a kiss on her inner thigh and Mariah bit her lip, she knew he was trying to mess with her. 

He pulled the garter off with his teeth and stood up waving it around. Mariah couldn't help laughing as he proudly displayed the garter.

A little while later, Janet tapped on her shoulder. "Hey, Mariah somebody's here for you."

Michael nodded for her to go and Mariah followed Janet to the back, stopping midstep. Standing there was Brenda and a man, who Mariah assumed was her husband.

"Brenda?"

Brenda walked up and hugged. "Mariah, if I had known"

She shook her head. "I'm really happy for you. You look beautiful."

Mariah took a deep breath. "I'm so sorry for missing your wedding and not talking to you these few years."

"I know what happened, Mariah." She shrugged. "I'm just happy that I have my girl back. And just in time for me to be godmother to one of them babies."

Mariah laughed. "Girl, I gotta get pregnant first."

"If Mike has his way, that won't take too long." Janet said.

Brenda shook her head. "Mess."

Janet looked at the clock. "You and Mike gotta cut the cake so that you two don't miss your flight."

Mariah nodded. "You're right. I think Marlon has the keys because you two are gonna lock up and everything."

"Yeah." Janet said. "Let's close this wedding out."

December 20th, 1996

Michael and Mariah slipped into the hotel room around 3 in the morning. Mariah flopped on the bed and he laid on top of her. Both of them were still in their wedding attire, but Michael was ready for their first night as husband and wife.

"So..." Mariah's eyes traveled from his eyes to his lips. "What do you wanna do now?"

I want to get her out of this dress, but first...

He chuckled. "Let's go out on the balcony."

She pouted. "Do we have to?"

He nodded. "Just for a little bit, okay?"

Michael stood up and pulled her off the bed, leading her to the balcony. He opened the doors and they walked out, waving to the fans below. The people, who had been chanting below, erupted when they saw the two of them together.

"Looks like your fans are excited." Mariah observed.

He put his arm around her waist. "Not as excited as I am."

"You ready to go back inside?" She asked. "I want to get this dress off."

She sent one last wave to the crowd and went towards the door, pausing. "I'll be waiting."

He waved again and followed Mariah inside. She had already stripped down to her underwear, laying on the bed waiting for him. He sat on the bed, kicking off his shoes and pressed her down into the mattress.

"I missed you." He whispered.

Mariah ran her hand down his chest. "I missed you too."

Michael gently pressed his lips to hers, as his hands slowly massaged her breasts. Their kissing was slowly picking up in intensity and he undid her bra. Mariah opened her legs a bit wider, while she tried to unbutton his pants.

He moved from her lips and started sucking on her neck while she started jerking off his dick. He let out a low groan as he pulled off her panties and started fingering her. Mariah bit her lip, trying to hold in a moan.

"I want to hear you." He whispered, trailing kisses from her neck down to her stomach.

She pushed him off and then got on the floor in front of him on her knees. He pulled his pants off the rest of the way and Mariah firmly gripped his dick, slowly licking the pre-cum from the tip. He let out a moan, entangling his fingers in her hair and pushing her head further down until he saw her gag.

He closed his eyes, moaning. "Like that."

 Mariah started sucking him eagerly, it was rare when he let her give him head. He didn't see a point in it most times, but he figured he let her since it was their wedding night. His breathing was getting shallow as he felt himself grow closer.

"Stop." He groaned.

Mariah did as he asked and he stood up, trying to catch his breath. "Get on the bed."

She smirked, licking her lips. "Let me finish you off first."

"Get on the bed." He repeated, a bit more urgently.

She got up from the floor and laid on the bed, her legs dangling over the edge. He threw her legs over his shoulders and plunged himself into her. He started pumping, finding it difficult to control himself after spending two months apart.

"Damn you're wet." He muttered, pulling her closer to the edge. The bed was rocking from the force of his thrusts, Mariah desperately gripping the comforter as he brought her closer to her high.

He pulled out. "Turn around."

Mariah rolled over, positioning herself on her hands and knees. Taking a fistful of her hair, he resumed pounding away at her while her walls tightened around him and her legs were shaking. He finally allowed himself a release and pushed himself deeply inside of her as he did.

He pulled out, and laid down on the bed next to her, trying to catch his breath. His hair was sticking to his face from the sweat. Mariah crawled up beside him and rested her head on his chest.

He rested his hand on her thigh, chuckling. "That was good."

She giggled, tracing circles on his chest. "I know it was, now you got fifteen minutes to get ready for round two."