Stargazing [part 9]

Start from the beginning

I like cocoa, but, it's so tasteless...

You thought to yourself as you look at your chocolate blurry reflection on the cocoa's surface.

"(Y/n)-chan..." Amatsuki called out to you. You looked at him almost immediately.

"Is it alright for me to love you?"

His question echo in the quiet room. You stared blankly at him, holding back your tears. You don't even know if it's a sad or happy tears anymore. It is true that you are happy that Amatsuki loves you but, something just makes you feel sad.

"I, I don't know..." you averted your gaze and sigh. Your answer doesn't seems to satisfy Amatsuki, but he only stares at you, hoping for a better answer.

"..." You were deep in thought.

"I..." you starts to open your mouth, and you look at Amatsuki straight in the eyes.

"I love you!" a single tear made a trail on your pale pink cheek.

"(Y/n)..." Amatsuki's eyes widened.

"But, you already has a girlfriend. I, I would like you to take good care of her and make her happy. Even if it means I'm hurt." you smiles at Amatsuki with your teary (y/eye colour) eyes.

"I see. It is true that I love my girlfriend. But I think, it's a different kind of love from what i thought to be." Amatsuki's eyes look at you and then to the ceiling.

"What do you mean?" your eyes widened a bit.

"You see, my girlfriend is a close friend to me since high school. She is kind and beautiful, she is such a happy girl. But then, her parents passed away because of an accident. She lost everything when she lost her parents. And at that time, she confessed to me and told me to be by her side forever." Amatsuki take a sip of his cocoa.

"'Don't leave me', she said in a snowy night..." Amatsuki closes his eyes as if he is remembering the old memories.

"At that time, I thought that I was also in love with her and wanted to take care of her. So I accepted her confession. We were such a happy couple at that time." Amatsuki giggled.

"But when you came to Japan several months ago, I realised my love for her is not 'love'" Amatsuki's expression turns a lot more grim.

"I guess, I saw her more as a 'sister'. I'm so stupid to realise it just now!" Amatsuki covered his face and gritted his teeth.

"Amatan..." you tried to pat his shoulder, when suddenly Amatsuki shows his face and looks at you.

"It hurts..." Amatsuki gave you a sad face.

"When you talks with other guy. Being close with other guy. When I think you'll leave me and went somewhere so far away... It hurts..." Amatsuki touches his heart gently.

"Amatan..." you placed your hand on top of his.

"It'll be alright... I'm here for you..." you smiles gently at him.

"Thanks..." Amatsuki smiles at you.

"I think, I'll break up with my girlfriend..." Amatsuki's eyes are set. He is serious.

"A-are you sure?" you gave him a sad and slightly confused face.

"Yes. It's bad for her if I continue this relationship when I have no feelings for her. It'll be better for her to find a better guy right?" Amatsuki smiles at you.

"Well, that is true. If it's Amatan, I bet things will work out. Hehe..." you try to encourage him.

"Yeah, thanks for hearing me out, (y/n)-chan." Amatsuki pats your head gently which made you blush a bit.

"A-ah.. No problem." you tries to hide you red face.

"Then, I'll tell you the result tomorrow. I hope, this really is the right decission." Amatsuki took his coat and head to wear his shoes.

"There is no right and wrong in life. Sometimes, you just need to try to find out." you smiles as you follow Amatsuki to the doorway.

"Yeah... Well, can you wait for me?" Amatsuki smiles at you. As he stands by the door.

"Eh?" your eyes are wide as you look at him.

"Wait for me?" Amatsuki gave you a very gentle expression. It feels like ages since you last saw it.

"Um.. Sure?" you stared at him.

"Okay then. I'll come by again tomorrow okay?" Amatsuki starts to walk out of your room as you open the door.

"Sure!" you smiles at him.

"See you then." Amatsuki smiles at you and wave his hand.

"Yeah, see you!" you smiles as you wave your hand. Soon enough, Amatsuki went into the elevator and is out of your sight.

"Tomorrow huh..." your expression turns a bit sad. You slaps both of your cheeks.

"I have to do my best when Amatan is doing his best!" you smiles and went into your room to get a good night sleep.

Unaware of hatred which is making their ways to you...

[Amatsuki's room]

"Hello, (y/rival's name (?)), sorry I can't pick you up before. Ah, yeah, sorry. You see, can we meet up tomorrow at the usual park? There is something I want to talk about." Amatsuki talks to the phone as he open his coat and sat on his bed.

"Sure sure!" (y/r) answers cheerfully.

"Then, see you..." Amatsuki hung up.

Amatsuki lay down on his bed letting out a big sigh.

"Tomorrow huh..." Amatsuki closes his eyes.

"Aah, take a shower first then sleeps. Lols, I almost forgot!" Amatsuki took a quick shower then sleeps.

(Lols, Amatsuki xD)

Meanwhile...

"Tomorrow huh..." (y/r) smiles as she reads her twitter. She stops scrolling when she found a picture of you and Amatsuki together. Amatsuki was smiling so cheerfully, and so do you.

"(Y/n)-chan huh... Just you wait..." her expression changes from a smirk to a rather grim expression.

What will happen 'tomorrow'?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SORRY IT'S SO LONG THIS TIME... 😂
i hope everyone enjoyed the story!
Thank you!!!

(Sorry for wrong grammars and typos)