chapter 12

June

whoo , it's my birth month and I was really excited for my birthday . after her birthday , she stopped talking to me . I didn't know if I did something wrong or if she did but I wasn't going to hold the kiss against her . she probably did it out of habit when she was still with masi . I told her that it's okay and she finally talked back after a couple days . ally and Camila already had the house set up for my party . I didn't know what these girls had planned but hopefully this would be the best day ever . I trusted my girls to make this a lit party .

the girls came over and ally immediately told us that we should play a game of never have I ever . we were drinking a mixture of Sprite and Coke . I didn't know how this was going to turn out but I was down . as long as it didn't get too personal or dirty . ally began first .

"never have I ever kissed a girl in this room but to clear this up , you have to be the one that initiated the kiss ."

everyone but me took a sip . ally and Camila's jaw dropped when they saw Normani take a sip . they then looked to me and I shrugged . they were going to be on my asses later . I went next .

"never have I ever bullied ."

we all took a sip and Camila said a statement .

"never have I ever had a crush on my best friend's crush ."

zendaya was the only one to take a sip , getting a glare from Lauren and Normani . it was zendaya's turn next since we started from the left first .

"never have I ever had a wet dream about someone in this room ."

ally , Lauren and Normani took a sip . I was honestly shocked at that . Normani told me she was straight and didn't like girls like that . it was her turn next .

"never have I ever questioned my sexuality ."

Normani , ally , and zendaya took a sip . this is a weird never have I ever . I wasn't digging this .

"never have I ever wanted to pin someone in this room down and furiously kiss them ."

I heard zendaya laugh before taking a sip . Normani , ally and Lauren took a sip also . what was it with them and people in this room . were they trying to hint at something ? back to ally .

"never have I ever fallen for a cousin's girlfriend ."

I instantly choke on my spit . Camila was trying to help me and ally was laughing . when I finally stopped coughing I took a breath before glaring at ally . I wanted to stop playing this game . so I got up and went to my room , bringing my drink with me . I pulled out my notebook and started to draw . it was a landscape of a forest . a couple minutes later , I was interrupted by a knock . I looked up to see Normani there , a hand on the knob and one balled into a fist near the door .

"you can come in ."

she nods and sits on the edge of my bed .

"what are you drawing ?"

"a forest ."

"can I see your drawings ?"

"you can see this one . all the other ones are private ."

I handed her the notebook but she threw it to the side . I gasped loudly once she did that .

"Dinah , I want you to look at me ."

"no , you just ruined my drawings ."

"look . at . me ." she said huskily .

I looked at her as I took a harsh gulp . she had gotten closer to me .