Chapter 10 : Come again

*about a week later*

Stormie
So after everything that has been happening with the comments on social media. Savannah is taking it pretty good for it not being natural to her. So, I have been thinking about it and I am asking the girls to go camping with me. Here goes nothing.

"Girls!" I yelled for the girls they all come to the kitchen of course them coming downstairs to see what is happening. My sons and husband come down too. "Yes." The girls said. "How would you feel about camping just us girls for a week." I said with a smile. "Like with a tent and sleeping bags?" Rydel said with disgust. "Yes, Rydel." I said looking at her and back to all of them. "So, what do you guys think. Laura and Savannah looking at Rydel and back to me. "Sure sounds fun!" Laura said with a smile. "Savannah." I said looking at her. "Well I have never been camping but sure." She said grading all of our attention. Our family loves camping not counting Rydel camping is not her favorite. "What?" Savannah said because we are looking at her. "You have never been camping?" Riker said looking at her. "No." She said. "This should be fun, we leave tomorrow." I said while everyone makes their way back upstairs. My husband staying downstairs with me as we watch a movie. The kids going to their rooms. The girls having clothes here because of them staying over from time to time and they can use some of Rydel's clothes.

Riker
"What you do when camping?" Savannah asked. "When you can go hiking, fishing, and play card games." Riker said looking at her. "Okay." She said back. Riker helps her pack and get ready for tomorrow. "What do you want to do now?" I said. "Can we cuddle and watch a movie?" Savannah said shyly and looking down. I lift up her chin and look in her eyes as I say "of course." With a smile on both our faces. I put the movie in and cuddle with her.

Ross
"Rossy can you help me pack?" Laura said. "Sure, you know I like it when you call me Rossy." I said to her with a smile. I usually don't like it but when she calls me it I do. "Good." Laura said giving me a kiss on the cheek and I continue to help her pack.
"Done?" I said. "Yes." Laura replied with a tried look. "Hey beautiful, why don't we cuddle and take a nap you look tried." I said. "Okay, I love cuddling." She said smiling.

--------------------------------------------------
I know it is a short chapter but the next will be longer. Sorry for not posting have not had wifi connection. Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment.