Fun Times At Adam's

Barney's POV

Its a nice day. It was the middle of December, meaning there is inches of snow outside covering the roads, sidewalks, yards, and well mostly everywhere. Because it was Saturday, we had the day off, so Adam decided to invite everyone from SkyMedia, including Max, Ross, Shelby, and Jess, to go to over and hang out. So currently we are all outside, playing in the snow.

"Red wanna build a snowman?" I ask Red, who was in a conversation with Max and Ross. I walked up behind the ginger and wrapped my arms around his torso. They were talking about how I proposed to Red not that little ago.

Red turned his head to face me and nodded his head. "Sure." I smile before noticing Ross' eyes light up and turn to Max. "Max do you wanna build a snowman?~" He sings. Max just makes a annoyed face and replies with a blunt, "No."

Ross giggles and kisses Max on the cheek before dragging him away towards Tim and Em, who was gladly making out in front of everyone. "YO TEM! WADDUP?!" Ross shouts making the two jump and part. (hey i ship tem shut up XD)

Red and I laugh at the couple. Then Red bends down and rolls up some snow, making the third piece of the snowman. He smoothes the snow into a sphere type thing and pats it a little. I watch my Fiancé in awe as he sticks out of his tongue in concentration.

I watch as snowflakes fall ontop of Red's eyelashes, just making him glisten. He just looked...gorgeous. I'm so lucky that I'm going to marry this ginger soon.

Red looked up from the snowman that he was making. He must've saw that I was staring at him with a smile on my face. He chuckles. "Buddy, I know I look good, but could you please help me?" I snap out of my trance. I blush and bend down.

We made the last two parts and stacked them ontop of each other, one by one, biggest to smallest. We both back up from our snowman to get a better look. "It looks good babe. We just gotta add the arms and the face." Red says, looking up at me with a smile. I smile back before pulling him into a kiss.

I took out my phone and took a Snapchat video of us, making Red laugh into the kiss. After a couple moments we pull away. I post the video to my story with a caption of, "My future groom to be :)" That'll kill the Redney shippers.

I was just about to post it to Twitter until I got hit with a bunch of snow on my back. I turn around quickly to see Adam laughing with Mason in his arms, giggling. A smile forms on my face when I pick up some snow, molding it into a ball and throwing it back at Adam, laughing.

Because I didn't want to hit the baby in his hands, I threw the snowball near his legs. Adam gasps dramatically. He turns around and gives Alesa Mason.

He turns back around with a smirk. Just about when Adam had to chance to even make a snowball, I see Red get hit square in the face with one. "OW!"

My mouth drops open as a loud laugh accidentally slips from my lips. He dusts off the snow on his face and glares at me. I give him an innocent smile when I hear loud laugher making me turn around and notice Jordan and Corey hiding behind a tree.

Oh shits about to go down.

Red must've saw them because he yelled, "You're on!"

He makes some snowballs and runs towards the tree. The two boys screamed and took a run for it.

Then a full on snowball fight was in play.

^^^^

We all stopped throwing the balls of snow, and laughed.

I stopped laughing when I hear footsteps coming from behind me. I get greeted by a certain red haired man, jump on my back.

I quickly catch him before he falls. I tuck my arms under his legs sturdily. He wraps his arms around my neck and lays his head on my shoulder. I turn to look at him to see him with his eyes are closed. I chuckle and lean in to peck him on the lips making his eyes open. He gives me a weak smile.

"Tired babe?" I ask sweetly as I return the smile. He yawns and nuzzles his face into my neck along with a groan. "I'll take that as a yes."

I walk carefully to Adam and Alesa who were playing with Mason in the snow, not to drop Red. "Hey guys, I think we are gonna head home. Someone is tired." They look up at me. They eye the passed out ginger on my back. Alesa smiles.

"Okay that's fine. You should get him home to rest."

"Yeah you should. Thanks for coming dude. It was fun." Adam smiles as well, picking up Mason. "It was. Thanks for inviting us. Bye guys!" I wave to the couple.

I said our goodbyes to everyone before walking to my car. I open the door to the  passenger seat and somehow got Red off my back and into the car without waking him up. I then hop into the driver seat and start the engine.

We arrive at our apartment that is shared with Nick, who sadly wasn't able to come because he was out visiting family, and got out of the car. Well I got out the car. I walk to the passenger side, opening the door and leaning down, scooping my ginger in my arms.

Oh my he is so much heavier when he's not on my back. I turn around and close the door with my foot. I go to the door then unlock it. I take off my snow boots and stroll down the hallway to our room. I gently place the sleeping man on the bed.

^^^

fml i dont know what this is XD and the ending tho -taleena.