Movie Night

DISCLAIMER: BECAUSE I DON'T SPEAK BARNEY, I WON'T WRITE HIS ACCENT AND THINGS.

Third Person POV

Red and Barney arrive home after a long tiring day at work. Barney takes the key and opens the door. He sighs and hangs up his coat. Red comed barging in after, almost knocking Barney off of his feet. "Jesus Red slow down.!" He mumbles to himself, walking to his room. Well his and Red's room.

Meanwhile with Red, he walks into the kitchen, whistling slightly, wanting a snack. He grabs an granola bar ('bc I think its healthy' -if you know where that is from good for you!) and opens it up. Right before walking out he sees a note tapped to the wall. He grabs it and reads it:

Barney and Red,

I will not be home tonight through tomorrow. I'm hanging out with friends so the apartment is just for you guys! ;) Ok bye now!

-Alex

He hangs it back on the wall and walks to the couch. Barney comes in, looking like a zombie, with his pj's on. Red chuckles slightly and puts his arms out, motioning Barney to come to him. Barney walks over and sits on the couch next to him. He then pulls Red by the arm, onto his chest and wraps his arms around him protectively.

Red lays his head on his chest and holds Barney's hand. "We have the apartment to ourselves." Barney says to Red which nods with a smile. "Whatcha wanna do?" Red asks, looking up Barney, who is staring at the ceiling. "Wanna watch a movie?" Barney suggests looking down at Red.

Red giggles slighlty and agrees. "How about we watch The Maze Runner?" He suggests making Barney smile. "Yeah sure. Even though we watched it 1200 times.." He mumbles. Red nudges him in the side. "It's a good movie ok?"

Red untangles himself from Barney to go into the kitchen to make popcorn. He gets out packet and throws it in the microwave, not even reading it. He sets it for 4 minutes (idk why) and starts it up. He peeks his head out to Barney who is putting The Maze Runner in the DvD player.

He looks back at the microwave. He sees the popcorn bag, twice the size if usually is. He yelps in suprise and opens the it. A horrible burnt stench comes out of it, making Red cough and gag. He quickly takes out the bag which is black. "I can just imagine what the popcorn is gonna look like..." He says to himself, opening the bag and dumping it in the bowl.

He looks down to see black, smoking popcorn pieces. "Oh man!" He pouts and stomps his foot. Red looks down at the bowl in sadness. Barney comes into the kitchen holding his nose. "Ugh what is that smell?" He eyeballs Red, staring at the bowl and immediately knows. He makes an annoyed face. "You burnt the popcorn didn't you?"

Red slowly nods. He looks up at Barney. "I was so positive it was gonna be perfect!" He dumps it into the trash. Barney walks up to Red and gives him a hug. "I'll go make the popcorn. Go get set up and stuff." He says to him, who just nods and walks out. Barney laughs to himself and actually makes the popcorn right.

He puts it in a bowl and walks out to the couch. He sees Red, laying there with a pillow and a blanket, watching the movie with tired eyes. He walks to Red and sits down next to him. Red notices him and moves over some. Barney got the memo, and laid beside him, doing the same that he did before.

He lays the bowl of popcorn in front of Red. Barney looks at Red admiring his looks. He smiles to himself. 'I'm so lucky to have him.' He thinks to himself then kisses him on the cheek. Red looks up at Barney and smiles, then turns his attention back into the movie. Barney giggles quietly and finally starts watching.

^^^^^^^^^^

Barney puts his arm over Red, putting his hand in the bowl, expecting to find popcorn, but all he feels is little popcorn kernels. Barney makes a face and looks at Red who has a mouthfull of popcorn. "Crap Red, we aren't even like 20 minutes into the movie and you ate the whole thing!"

Red looks at Barney, giving an innocent smile. "Well I'm hungry." Red says, little pieces of popcorn coming out of his mouth. Barney chuckles. "Please don't talk when you have popcorn in your mouth.!" Red gives a smile again and covers his mouth. "Sorry.." He mumbles. Barney laughs and pays his attention back to movie. 'God I love him to much'

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Red watches as the ending credits pop on the screen. He yawns and hears little faint snores coming from behind him. He turns around to see Barney sleeping. He smiles. He gives him a quick kiss on the forehead. He grabs the remote and turns off the TV. The lights were already off, so he doesn't have to get up.

Red thinks for a moment. Barney wouldn't get up to go back to their room, so screw it they are sleeping on the couch tonight. Red snuggles up against Barney and pulls up the blanket to his chin. He lets out breath before closing his eyes. 'I'm so lucky to have him' He thinks and falls into slumber.

What a nice night.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hope you guys enjoy this one! Its not really fluff, but its cute. I try. Hehe. -taleena.