A Day In The Life Of Redney

Barney's POV

I look over at the sleeping man next to me and get a great idea. I smile to myself before grabbing my vlogging camera. I turn it on and face it on Red and I. "And this is my sleeping boyfriend." I whisper so he won't wake up. I peck him on the lips.

He squrims a bit making me giggle. I put the camera on Red and flick his face. Red groans and streches his arms, making me drop my camera with an "Oof!" I search around the bed and pick it up. I turn it to face me. "Sorry about that. Red dropped it out of my hand." I roll my eyes and turn it off. I put the camera on the nightstand next to the bed.

I grab my phone and check the time. "7:15 am" We are gonna be late for work. I turn over and face my lover. I bop his nose. "Get up." I flick him again making him finally open his eyes. He moves closer to me and lays his head on my chest. "I hate you." I laugh. "I hate you too."

^Time Skip^

We pull into The Office's parking lot. I turn the camera on again and put it on Red who does a funny face. I smile and put it on the both of us. "I love him too much." Red looks at me and kisses my cheek. "I love you more than too much. Now cmon Adam will yell!" He says, jumping out of his seat and running up the stairs to The Offices. I lock my car and follow Red.

I run up to him and link our hands. He looks up at me and grins. I smile softly. We walk up to the doors and open them. We walk in to get greeted by Adam with an impatient and annoyed look on his face. "Barney! We have to record! Lets go!" Adam shouts before grabbing onto my arm, making me drop my vlogging camera.

"ADAM!" He laughs. As Adam is violenty dragging me to my office, I see Red pick up the camera and mouth, 'I got it.' I smile and blow him a kiss. "You guys are too cute!" Adam squeals while letting go of my arm. I blush and walk into my office.

Red's POV

I twirl around in my chair in boredom. Everyone is recording with each other and I'm just stuck here. When I stop spinning, I spot a familar camera, sitting on my desk. I smirk as an idea pops into my head. I pick it up and run out of my office. I power it on. I face the camera towards the ground. "Hello people of the internet. I stole Barney's camera. Can you guess who I am?" I wait a few moments before turning it on me and smiling widely.

"ITS YOUTUBE SENSATION REDVACKTOR! YASS! Hold your applause please." I giggle to myself. "Okay well Barney is in the middle of an recording, so I thought we can have a little fun." i wiggle my eyebrows before turning the device to the hallway as I start walking. "This is a hallway. This is a window. This is the editors station," I point out everything as I walk by.

"And the greatest of all, this is a great view of Max and Ross making out!" I face it into Ross' office (well used to be :(( ) and laugh quietly. I knock on the window and scream, "GET ER DONE!!" I see them both jump and pull away. They look towards to where I'm standing. I smile innocently and wave. Max just flips me off and Ross hides his blushing face into his chest. I walk away from Ross' office. "They are so cute right?!"

I spot Barney's office and casually walk in. His head jerks to the sight of me and smiles. I walk over and sit on his lap. I give him a kiss. He laughs a little. "Red, did you not see the sign that says I'm recording?" I balance the camera on Barney's shoulder so it's facing me. "Nope." He chuckles and pays his attention back to his game.

I hear Adam ask Barney, "Burnie what's wrong?" He responds with a, "Oh nothing. It's just Red. He's vlogging." I hear Adam do his famous laugh before blabbing on about something else. I kiss his cheek. "Now this is of Barney recording! Interesting isn't it?" I make a funny face into the camera before I see Barney whisper something in ear, making my face beet red.

"BARNEY!" I hop off his lap and give him a look. He just looks at me and laughs. "At least that made you get up." I turn off the camera and toss it to him. "Have fun recording.." I mutter before bolting out of his room.

^Anotha Time Skip^

Barney's POV

I take the vlogging camera one last time, before putting it on Red and I, all snuggled up on the couch, watching a movie. Red looks up to it before groaning and hiding his face. "Babe I look bad." He mumbles into my chest. "You look adorble, like always."

I see him yawn and gently close his eyes. "Well that concludes my vlog of the day. Or should I say our vlog," I point it to Red and I before continuing. "Hope you guys like this, A Day In The Life Of Redney, and Osta La Varsta Dirts! Goodbye!" I wave to the camera before shutting it off and setting it down and the mini table next to me.