Badass Part 2

Barney's POV

I heave myself up by my not injured arm and groan. Jesus fucking christ. He couldn't of pushed me to the floor any harder?

I look over at my arm to see a bruise starting to form. I lean over and touch it gently, only making a shooting pain on my arm. I hiss and back my hand away. Thats gonna leave a mark...literally.

I turn my head around to see a whole bunch of eyes glued to me. I sigh and pick up my History stuff. Thats what I get from being the boyfriend to a 'badass' Once you get to know him, Red is the sweetest person ever.

RING RING!

Now I'm late. I strunt down the hallway towards my class. I walk into the classroom only to get yelled at by the teacher. That's what I didn't want to happen.

"Mr. Yazici, you're late." The teacher stops me in the front of the class. I hide my face by my books in embarrassment. "Sorry.." I say and walk to seat. The teacher just sighs and starts to ramble on about History shit.

I sit down at my desk and sigh. I hear a snicker behind me. I turn around slightly to get face to face to the douchebag who gave me a bruise on my arm. My eyes widen when he smirks.

I glare at him before turning back around. I cross my arms and slouch down into my seat. But when he pushed me down he walked into the opposite direction..?¿ Who knows. He must be new though. I never seen his face.

***

I run out of class to my locker. I quickly open it up and grab my sweatshirt. I don't want Red to go bonkers on the kid. I don't want to deal with that. I slam it shut and throw my sweatshirt over my head. That'll cover it up. I turn myself away from the lockers when I see a fist at my face then pain.

Red's POV

I sit at mine and Barney's lunch table. I was gonna meet up with him at his locker, but I decided to come early.

But the question is Where Is Barney? He should be here. I pull out my phone about to text Barn-

"RED!"

I look to see someone approaching the table. I raise my eyebrow. The person flinches and closes their eyes.

"Someone is beating up y-your boyfriend." My heart stops. What? Anger starts to boil in me as I stand up and walk to the person. "Where?!" I choke out. They open their eyes and walks away. They wave a hand to them signaling to follow them. I follow the person.

Nobody touches my Turkish boyfriend. No one.

They take to me a hallway with people surronding something. Then I hear a familar cry of pain. Barney. I run down the corridor pushing everyone out of my way. "Get the fuck out of the way!" I scream making a bunch of heads jerk to me and backs away. I swear I'm seeing red at the moment. (I was so tempted to put atm)

What I see is absolutely mortifying. I see some dude hovering over Barney, looking all beaten up and innocent, laughing.

Third Person POV

All Barney can hear is the mysterious man's laughter ringing in his ears. He doesn't hear whispers and gasps coming from his fellow peers surronding him, or even his boyfriend, trying to get to him, pushing, shoving, and cursing everyone off in the process.

Barney has been all innocent for most of his life. Not standing up for himself and just letting everyone push him around. But right now, he's regretting that decision.

He wants to prove to everyone that he's not just Red's poor little boyfriend who can't do anything for himself. He wants to make everyone fear him. Not Red.

And all he wants to do is beat the shit out of this dude.

Even though there is pain shooting through Barney's body everywhere, that doesn't stop him. The one thing Red taught him was to fight.

Barney drags himself up to his feet. He wipes his lip like a badass does in those movies. He takes a look at the man in front of him, which stops laughing and looks at him with shock. Barney just smirks softly. Then he swears the world freezes.

He takes a deep breath, confident, before raising his face to the boy's face and punching him hardly. Barney hisses in pain, jerking his hand back carefully caressing in his other hand.

Besides his hiss in pain he hears another. He looks up to see the boy fall to the floor unconscious.

Holy shit. He knocked him out.

"BARNEY!"

He gets snapped back into reality to see his boyfriend running towards him with tears running down his face.

Red makes his way towards him, tackling him in a hug, all of his emotions spilling out.

"B-Barney! Oh my god!" Red cries out, nuzzling his head into Barney's shoulder.
Barney lets out a raspy laugh. He wraps his arms around the ginger hugging him back.

"Shh. I'm okay. I'm okay." Barney whispers soothing words in Red's ear. "I w-wasn't there to help! I'm so sorry Barney!" Red pulls away from him and locks eyes with his beaten up lover.

Barney's heart breaks at the sight. He doesn't know what's worse, the fact that he feels like he just got rammed by a monster truck, or the fact that his 'badass' boyfriend is breaking down in front of him. In front of entire school.

Red has always hid his emotions deep down inside. But before seeing that Barney was in need, he didn't even care to hide them anymore. These are his true colors. Now everyone sees that.

Red just stares into Barney's (whatever color) eyes. He places his hand on Barney's cheek, stroking it softly. Then Red just laughs making Barney confused.

"You knocked the shit out of that guy."

^^^^^^^^^^

didn't expect that did ya? trust me i didnt even expect it. hope ya enjoy -taleena. xoxo