Badass Part 1

DISCLAIMER: BECAUSE I DON'T SPEAK BARNEY, I WON'T WRITE HIS ACCENT AND THINGS.

WARNING: SWEARING!¡ So if you don't like that then you can just skip this one.

Third Person POV

Red is the biggest badass in the 12th grade. Everyone knows that. Nobody dares to talk or even look at him. Whenever he walks by, people usually flinch or back up. The whole grade fears him. Even the bullies are scared of him. He doesn't show any emotion in school. He just shoots everyone the dirtest looks whenever they look at him. That's part of the reason they don't look at him.

People always consider him as a bully, but he's really not. He just doesn't give a fuck. If you mess with whats Red's, then he might beat you to a pulp. Scratch that he will beat you to a pulp. That's the only time he gives a fuck.

Red despises literally everyone. Well everyone expect for his Sophmore boyfriend, Barney. Barney is the complete opposite of Red.

He is a shy anti social nerd that nobody has heard of. But now he is as "popular" as can be. Everyone knows that he is Red's boyfriend. They were all suprised and confused when the two boys started to date. But no one questioned it.

Red is over protective when it comes to Barney. He doesn't want anyone to lay a finger on his adorble small turkish baby. Red is thankful that nobody dares to, because they know the consequences.

Everyone but one person.

***

Today wasn't any different then any other day. Still boring and stupid. But there was a new student, Andy (random name), that was in Barney's grade. That's it.

The 5th period bell rings saying its time to go to History class. Barney packs up his things and walks out of the classroom going towards his locker. He smiles at the sight of his boyfriend leaning against the lockers with his attention pulled to hid phone. Barney walks up behind him and wraps his arms around his torso.

Red flinches at the sudden embrace, about to go ape shit on the person who is touching him, but he recognizes the small pudgy arms which are wrapped around him. He relaxes as a soft smile starts to form on his face. Barney sighs and puts his face tiredly on Red's back.

"Hey babe." Red greets, resting his rather large hands ontop of Barney's. "Hey." Barney mumbles. "You okay?" He nods before snuggling up more on his back. "Just tired."

Red unwraps Barney's arms from his torso making the younger boy whine. He chuckles before turning around to face his boyfriend.

"Get to class before your late. I know how you hate getting in trouble." Red leans down and kisses Barney's forehead.

Barney's eyes widen in realization and quickly rushes to get his History things. "I can't be late!" Red laughs slightly. "You won't if you don't get going." Barney nods frantically and pecks Red on the lips and rushes down the hallway. He watches him speed walk down the hall, with a smile on his face.

He catches someone looking at him in the corner of his eye. He jerks his head towards the person. His face wrinkles up in annoyance. "Gotta problem?" He hisses making the person jump and run down the hallway. "That's what I thought."

Barney speed walks down the hall, not really paying attention to his surroundings. Before he knows it, he runs into someone roughly and drops all of his books and papers. "U-uh s-sorry." He stutters and looks up to see a mad looking face. "Watch where your going next time!" The boy spats out.

The boy takes ahold of Barney's arm roughly and fairly tightly making him crie out in pain. A few gasps were heard from the people that were still in the halls with shocked looking faces. The boy just pushes Barney to the side making him fall on the floor. He walks down the corridor with people staring him down.

Somebody speaks up. "Do you know what you just did?!" The boy turns his attention to the person who spoke up. "What?"

The stranger gasps loudly. "That's Micheal Steves boyfriend you just pushed on the ground!" He raises an eyebrow. "So what?"

"So what?!?! He will fucking kill you! He's the toughest dude in our school!" He scoffs but then smirks. "Good to know....."

there will be a part 2 coming out shortly. thought i made that clear by the title lol. -taleena xoxo