Snow Days

DISCLAIMER: BECAUSE I DON'T SPEAK BARNEY, I WON'T WRITE HIS ACCENT AND THINGS.

Red's POV

I get awoken by a DING! of my phone. My eyes slowly flutter open. I look over at my phone which is lit up, saying a got a text message. I sigh before reaching to grab it from a side table that was next to my bed. I turn my phone on. I squint my eyes from the all the sudden brightness to see that I got a message from Adam. What could he possiblely want? It's 7:15 in the morning!

I click on the message that reads, 'Hey sorry to bother you so early in the morning, but I just got an alert that most of the roads are closed due to black ice, so there is no work today. Have fun on your day off!' A sudden wave of relief splashed over me. I'm happy to get a day off once in a while.

I click my phone off, not even bothering to text back, and sets it back on the side table. I lay myself back down as I feel a pair of strong familar arms wrap around me tightly. I managed to turn myself over so I'm facing the sleeping man beside me. I smile at the look of my boyfriend of two years, sleeping peacefully with a few snores here and there. I cooe at the sight.

I'm glad we have the day off so I can just spend a day with just me and my boyfriend. I carefully caress his cheek and kiss his forehead. I gently stroke my thumb back and forth on his cheek and just lay here admiring the Turkish man. "I love you Barney." I whisper as I remove my hand, ready to turn back around, but got stopped by me getting pulled closer towards him. A gasp fills the room along with a few silent giggles.

I nuzzle my face in the crook of his neck and take in his scent. I take a deep breath and close my eyes, easing into his embrace. As I was just about to fall back into slumber, I hear a quiet, "I love you too." A soft smile starts to appear on my face. "So you're awake?" I ask, my voice being muffled due to my face being squished into the side of Barney's neck. (What a weird sentence) He just hums in agreeance.

I look up at up him, seeing his eyes are half open, staring at the wall. He softly runs his fingers through my curly hair. He then notices that I'm staring at him (totally not stalkerish at all) and looks down at me. He flashes a small smile. "Adam says we have the day off. What do you wanna do?"

"Anything you want to do. It doesn't matter to me." I nod. "How about cuddles and movies?" He bends down and leaves a kiss on my forehead, his lips lingering there. "Yeah thats fine with me. Well I'm gonna go take a shower."

Barney unwraps his arms around me and gets up from the bed. I shiver as all of Barney's heat decreases. He walks over to the dresser and picks out his clothing for the day. He turns around and smirks. "Care to join me?" I giggle. "Thought you would never ask." I get up from the bed and walk over to him.

He lays his arms onto my sides and rubs them soothingly. He leans in for a kiss but I turn my head away from him before he can. He shoots me a confusing look. "Morning breath." He rolls his eyes before smashing our lips together anyways. His arms move from sides and snake around my waist, pulling me closer. I shake my head softly, smiling at the completey oblivious man in front of me.

Catching him by suprise I quickly pull away from him, sprinting out of the room towards the bathroom.

"RED!" I hear him whine from the other room making me laugh. After a few moments I see the door slam open, greeting an annoyed looking Barney in the doorway. "I hate you so much." I just giggle before turning on the shower and undress.

i just noticed my writing sucks! i guess this was a fluffy chapter?¿ hope you like this one. -taleena.