Children

DISCLAIMER: BECAUSE I DON'T SPEAK BARNEY, I WON'T WRITE HIS ACCENT AND THINGS.

Red's POV

I hold the camera up to Adam and Mason as he grabs Sprinkles and puts it on his hand. He takes the puppet and shakes its hair onto Mason's face making him giggle. I smile at the two. Adam loves Mason so much, it kinda makes me jealous. I always wanted kids, but who knows if my boyfriend of two years is gonna think. I mean we talked about it, but he made no acknowledge of it.

Adam looks up at me with the biggest grin and laughs. I chuckle and give him a thumbs up. He then turns his attention back to baby Mason.

I just wish Barney would look at our child one day. Him holding our little daughter or son in his arms and admiring the sight. I smile at the thought.

"Red are you okay?" Adam asks me, making me snap back into reality. "Uh yeah I'm okay." He nods before turning his head towards the door and smiles. I look over, moving the camera with me. I see Barney waltz into the room and lays his eyes on Mason. He laughs then walks over to the baby and picks him up.

I put the the camera on Mason and Barney. Adam takes Mason's little sunglasses and puts them on him. "He looks so cool." I say getting closer to get a nice view. "Cool than me thats for sure." Barney says in a babytalk voice that just kills me. Then they start babbling about stuff as I watch Barney and Mason in awe. I can totally see it now.

Barney then laughs and starts to bounce him up and down slightly. My heart melts at the sight. And this man doesn't want any children. Bullshit.

"Time for a handoff." Adam says to me as I hand him the camera and walk out. Barney walking out shortley after. He comes over from behind, and wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles his face into the nook of my neck and shoulder. It doesn't feel right considering he is shorter then me (its true i did my research aka look at a pic of them both)
but who cares. I haven't been able to see him much because of all the recording he's been doing.

"Hey babe." He says and quickly pecks the side of my neck. I giggle. "Hey. I gotta say that you looked absolutely adorable when you holding Mason. It makes me think when we have our own children...." I whisper the last part. Barney sighs and turns me around so I'm facing him. "Red..I-" I cut him off by pulling away from him.

"Yeah yeah I know. You don't want any children. You don't have to say anything. I shouldn't have said anything. I'm sorry, just drop the whole subject..." I ramble on. I was about to turn away to go to my office, when Barney takes ahold of my arm and pulls me to him. He gets on his tiptoes and whispers in my ear. "You never let me finish my sentence."

He goes back down on his feet and looks at me with a serious face. "What I was going to say that I do want children. After holding Mason, it made me realize how much I would love to have a child with the love of my life. (AUGH THE CRINGE IS REAL.)

What? What? Wait wait wait...WHAT? Am I dreaming or did he just say he wanted children. I stare at him in shock before managing to say "Really?" He nods and smiles. A big grin forms onto my face before I attack Barney in a hug and screams internally. He laughs. I pull away from his embrace.

I grab his shirt and crashes are lips togetha.(too lazy to change it) He just giggles and kisses back.

"GETTA ROOM!" Adam yells walking past us with Mason in his hand and also covering his eyes. Barney just flips him off, making me giggle this time. He just sighs and whispers "I ship it."

We finally pull away after a few moments. "We are gonna have a child!" I squeal, hugging him again.

"Yes. Yes we are."

^^^^^^^^^

prob gonna make a part 2 of the very sucky short oneshot so that'll be out soon. hope you liked this one! -taleena xoxo